+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DJ CAMPBELL

re: DJ CAMPBELL

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    That's good comment dann. In all honesty I thought

"let's see what happens with the rape charge"

Maybe it's prejudice on my part, I dunno.

Edit: haunted, imagine a world without the police!
    Granted.Unfortunatley we need the lying conts..
    Maybe the answer is to not employ the dregs of society to do a responsible job..[/quote]

..could do with a copper in ere to sort out you n stan ..whos the bad guy ..whos he good ? .prejudiced or not ...[/quote]It would not surprise me if stinky was a cop ..

Quote Originally Posted by backofthenet

Good on you BOTN. That's been my point with Campell, I think the club are handling it well. Whilst he's not even been charged the club are treating him normally, as it should be. If he's charged they'll be in a dillema, if he goes through the process and gets convicted, it's a no brainer. But right now it's clear that there's not enough evidence for even a charge. And none of us know the ins and outs of it. So for me, he should be at least left alone, if it all turns out to be b0llocks, it will have been hard enough for him without the fans of the club he plays for convicting him in a Kangaroo court with no evidence,

Quote Originally Posted by haunted

Maybe the answer is to not employ the dregs of society to do a responsible job..[/quote]

..could do with a copper in ere to sort out you n stan ..whos the bad guy ..whos he good ? .prejudiced or not ...[/quote]It would not surprise me if stinky was a cop ..[/quote]

..and what are you ..the Grass ..??

The first two letters in 'Grass' aren't needed Howie.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel
    Very good stinky!
    Just shat myself laughing..
    I could smell you coming as per usual..

Very good stinky!
    I could smell you coming as per usual..[/quote]

youre just like the police in your head you love to hate ghosty ..ask you for evidence regarding stan ..and you fail to deliver ..just a fcking hypocrite..how funny ..no wonder you got stitched up ..couldnt even get through Mill hill club door .. oh dear oh dear ..

..could do with a copper in ere to sort out you n stan ..whos the bad guy ..whos he good ? .prejudiced or not ...[/quote]It would not surprise me if stinky was a cop ..[/quote]

..and what are you ..the Grass ..?? [/quote]Speaking of grasses stinky has turned up..
    The grassing cont hits the complaint button more times than Andy murry hits a tennis ball..

Does anyone seriously think that justice exists in football? Dan?

The brand is everything and any sign of trouble is covered up or brushed under the carpet.

How did BFUS and Redkapp, among others, get away with transfer backhanders?

..and what are you ..the Grass ..?? [/quote]Speaking of grasses stinky has turned up..
    The grassing cont hits the complaint button more times than Andy murry hits a tennis ball..[/quote]

..and you just t

Very good stinky!
    I could smell you coming as per usual..[/quote]

youre just like the police in your head you love to hate ghosty ..ask you for evidence regarding stan ..and you fail to deliver ..just a fcking hypocrite..how funny ..no wonder you got stitched up ..couldnt even get through Mill hill club door .. oh dear oh dear ..[/quote]Another sucker i see !
    Stinky has stitched you up..
    No surprise there..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)