+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whisky monster

Whisky monster

I'm turning into a whisky addict,drunk two litre bottles since boxing day,anybody else like the stuff,i've aleays been partial to a drop,but have really taken to it this christmas,my next to open is a bottle of Jack Daniels.. the magners has taken a back seat for now..hic .

re: Whisky monster

Im partial to a drop of whiskey as well Alf but have cut down on it these past few years. I dont like Irish whiskey so only drink the Scottish, Famous Grouse is very good. I cannot stand JD but i do know gaz is very partial to that!

Don't mind the odd Whisky and by coincidence I just opened a bottle of 10 yr old malt Glenmorangie, not had it before but is easy on the palet but lacks bite

I have a bottle of JD laz but this one has Honey in it which is very nice but makes it more like a liqoure I had two individuals making a kind donation of a bottle each and just openned the 2nd

I hope i don't make a mess of it

Used to be partial to a tipple...but give it up . I may have to get back on it ...watching them useless t wats...

looking forward to the Jack Daniels,it will be a few days yet though as i have just opened a bottle of grouse..

Got a bottle given for xmas...still be there next xmas, evil stuff.

i GOTTA A FEELING WE WILL ALL NEED A BIT O WHISKY THIS 2ND HALF RED

HOW DO YOU TAKE YOURS ALF

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    i GOTTA A FEELING WE WILL ALL NEED A BIT O WHISKY THIS 2ND HALF RED

HOW DO YOU TAKE YOURS ALF
    depends ..sometimes neat,sometimes with hot water,and other times with a bit of canada dry.. never with ice in it ..

Mostly have mine neat and again never with ice

Ruddy annoys me when you go to a pub they take it for granted that you will have a coke or and or ice in it

Never been bothered for the stuff.

Although one of my chums neighbour's used to brew Carrot Whisky, which floated down a treat and went straight to the ankles.

Also a chum of mine from Redcar briefly got me onto Tullamore Dew when we were in the Netherlands. I know the whisky connoisseurs will say that it's not a proper whisky but it was smooth and just about passable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast