+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: West Brom

re: West Brom

Quote Originally Posted by Manco
    Irl be there, first game since Hull at home which seems ages ago because of all the games we've played since. Hopefully it'll be the same performance & result!

COYS

Harvey, irl is spelt I'll. Same as it'll which you spelt correctly. I'm not an English teacher by means but do like to point our young ones in the right direction from time to time. Here endith the lesson![/quote]

Should there be the word "any" before means,in the above sentence, thereby making it correct English.

Also endeth is spelt endeth,not endith.

Hope that helps. [/quote]

Thanks Manco, yes that does help immensely, I'm so glad your about to help out those more unfortunate than you. You're great!

So come on then, lets hear the excuses for not selling out? How many Baggies? How many empty seats including the STholders not present?
    I'd say at best you had 26500 in the pit(looking at the vast empty spaces on the telly)
    I think my prediction was a lot closer than any other on the thread.

28610 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by saint_martin
    28610 actually.
    Not or nowhere near a sellout then?

I'll go for a +30k crowd - again.

Laugh...I almost honoured my pledge

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    So come on then, lets hear the excuses for not selling out? How many Baggies? How many empty seats including the STholders not present?
    I'd say at best you had 26500 in the pit(looking at the vast empty spaces on the telly)
    I think my prediction was a lot closer than any other on the thread.
    that vast empty space you seem to have seen was the away quadrant 1,621 which is just over half the allotted seats for the away fans. It really is a shame it's behind the goal. Unlike your place which is full week in and week out.

So come on gran, how many baggies, how many saints bearing in mind ST's count there or not?

Shall I write this in crayon for you?

There were 1621 Baggies, the rest were Saints and I'm not sure anyone on these boards could tell you how many STHs didn't turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    I'm not sure anyone on these boards could tell you how many STHs didn't turn up.
    I don't know, there are people here that go to Gun Wharf to count the numbers of shirts so I wouldn't be at all surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Shall I write this in crayon for you?

There were 1621 Baggies, the rest were Saints and I'm not sure anyone on these boards could tell you how many STHs didn't turn up.
    Thankyou Pents, an answer at last. :/
    We can only guess at the non present ST's just as Pepe can when it is at FP.
    Still you are rather short of the sellout dwease predicted. I'm sure there is a good reason??????????

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    Still you are rather short of the sellout dwease predicted.

Did I?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast