+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: West Brom

West Brom

How many of you will bother?
    26501 is my guess
    2500 baggies and 7000 empty seats.

re: West Brom

I'll go for a +30k crowd - again.

As for the charity thieves, I hear they've organised a game against Oxford (I didn't even know they had a team ) so I'm going to guess they'll be taking at least two taxi's part full with charity thieves.

Laugh...I almost honoured my pledge

Whatever it is, it will be thousands more than Pompey ever got for a Premier League game...

Stop starting threads on here Biley you sad c.unt.

Just seeing your on the home page disgusts me.

League 2 minnow,worry about your own pile of sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy62
    Stop starting threads on here Biley you sad c.unt.

Just seeing your on the home page disgusts me.

League 2 minnow,worry about your own pile of sh!t.
    He's getting ready for his clubs record breaking third concurrent relegation, the fastest drop through all four divisions to obscurity. Deflect from your own problems, makes them look better.
    Though if I was one of them, I would be worried that the presidents have gain more of the club by loaning money for Stadium improvements...That Barker will spend large on wages(as they still have an embargo) which fails to stop the drop,as the results remain poor the fans start to stay away, the booing starts as the team comes out, and they drop below their minimum gate. First season in the Skrill means either the Presidents(PPD)take over the club or administration number 4 beckons.
    No wonder they spend so much time on here...

I predict that the burger flipper has woken up with a killer hangover and doesn't remember any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    How many of you will bother?
    26501 is my guess
    2500 baggies and 7000 empty seats.
    So that's 26501 Saints fans + 2500 Baggies + 7000 empty seats. Total 36001. FAIL.

Irl be there, first game since Hull at home which seems ages ago because of all the games we've played since. Hopefully it'll be the same performance & result!

COYS

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_7
    Irl be there, first game since Hull at home which seems ages ago because of all the games we've played since. Hopefully it'll be the same performance & result!

COYS

Harvey, irl is spelt I'll. Same as it'll which you spelt correctly. I'm not an English teacher by means but do like to point our young ones in the right direction from time to time. Here endith the lesson!

Quote Originally Posted by ozsaint1976

COYS

Harvey, irl is spelt I'll. Same as it'll which you spelt correctly. I'm not an English teacher by means but do like to point our young ones in the right direction from time to time. Here endith the lesson![/quote]

Should there be the word "any" before means,in the above sentence, thereby making it correct English.

Also endeth is spelt endeth,not endith.

Hope that helps.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast