+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: West Brom

re: West Brom

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    I don't know, there are people here that go to Gun Wharf to count the numbers of shirts so I wouldn't be at all surprised
    Slightly surprised (but nonetheless pleased) to see a tampon fuse lit yesterday still smouldering away nicely..

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Still you are rather short of the sellout dwease predicted.

Did I?[/quote]

Lot's of empty seats, but ours will be full again for the visit of West Brom next week so rest your fears you little failure.

OOOOPS.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    I don't know, there are people here that go to Gun Wharf to count the numbers of shirts so I wouldn't be at all surprised
    Slightly surprised (but nonetheless pleased) to see a tampon fuse lit yesterday still smouldering away nicely.. [/quote]

Honestly you should leave dwease at home.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere

Did I?[/quote]

Lot's of empty seats, but ours will be full again for the visit of West Brom next week so rest your fears you little failure.

OOOOPS. [/quote]

So West Broms failure to sell their allocation is somehow our fault?

Seriously, if our attendance on Saturday has angered you, don't check out the Fulham v Norwich cup game on BT Sport at the moment as it would make you quadriplegic with rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel

Did I?[/quote]

OOOOPS. [/quote]

So West Broms failure to sell their allocation is somehow our fault?

Seriously, if our attendance on Saturday has angered you, don't check out the Fulham v Norwich cup game on BT Sport at the moment as it would make you quadriplegic with rage.[/quote]

Sorry i did not know you allocated WB 5000 seats and there was me thinking you BS.

We don't allocate 5k to away fans, well not to my knowledge any way. In view of this, and to satisfy your twisted logic, I'll admit that in your world our average attendance this season of 91.4% capacity is in some way shameful.

You win I guess

Well thank you dwease, it won't hurt you to be humble sometimes.

You're confusing humble with any number of different traits - mostly sarcasm if I'm honest.

Maybe this will help. Using the figures provided for season ticket sells, the seats available to home supporters is 28093 and 3524 away allocation giving us 31617 capacity. Of course corporate does add some to that total but I don't have that information. There was a 71% take up from STH.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234