+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: roy keane.

re: roy keane.

It's not getting a bit too much for anyone fella , I think some people just find it strange that you feel the need to laugh at a 8 year old kid but fail to join in any of the "banter" when the grown ups are playing games on here. (In fact don't you tell others to knock it on the head ?)

I think the lack of response from other Tottenham fans on here speaks volumes about it don't you ?

I hear what you're saying Micky but the thread was about Roy "Thicko" Keane was it not!!?

And while we're at it I noted you wished Davee a happy new year but not me!!!!!!

How very dare you!!!!

I take it this Thursday's meet is off then!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    No not really mate...he's a complete and utter **** of the highest order...and I support west ham

Yes back to the thread and I always hated Keane no matter who he played for!!

He's a thick, ignorant, arrogant scumbag, always has been, always will be and why they've got him as a pundit is beyond me as he never says anything interesting or sensible but then we're talking about ITV aren't we!!

Never made it as a manager...wonder why??
    Maybe man management skills non-existent or he's thick (have I said that already?).

I still shudder at that cowardly challenge he made on Alfy Haarland which ended his career!!!
    That typified him in that he was never a hard man as he boasted but a coward in the Charlie Adam mould!!
    Genuine hardmen like Dave Mackay went in hard but never tried to injure an opponent like Keane!!!

It was bad enough stomaching that result against the scum without listenin

"he did say Tottenham will always let you down"

What like in the 1991 Cup Final when he was on the losing Florets team?

[quote="davee59"

What like in the 1991 Cup Final when he was on the losing Florets team? [/quote]i'm sure he did'nt mind as he was a forest kid,but he did go on to win 7 premier,4 f.a.cups.plus a champions league,spurs fans get a hard-on every time you win a game.

Quote Originally Posted by "connelljj"

What like in the 1991 Cup Final when he was on the losing Florets team? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote
    i'm sure he did'nt mind as he was a forest kid,but he did go on to win 7 premier,4 f.a.cups.plus a champions league,spurs fans get a hard-on every time you win a game.
    If that is the case then there will be lots of new Spurs fans being born this year!
    On the other hand there will not be many baby spammers for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by connelljj
    No not really mate...he's a complete and utter **** of the highest order...and I support west ham

He's a thick, ignorant, arrogant scumbag, always has been, always will be and why they've got him as a pundit is beyond me as he never says anything interesting or sensible but then we're talking about ITV aren't we!!

Maybe man management skills non-existent or he's thick (have I said that already?).

I still shudder at that cowardly challenge he made on Alfy Haarland which ended his career!!!
    That typified him in that he was never a hard man as he boasted but a coward in the Charlie Adam mould!!
    Genuine hardmen like Dave Mackay went in hard but never tried to injure an opponent like Keane!!!

It was bad enough stomachin

[quote="DEVONSPUR" Keane was it not!!?

And while we're at it I noted you wished Davee a happy new year but not me!!!!!!

How very dare you!!!!

I take it this Thursday's meet is off then!!
    [/quote] Sorry Devon , happy new year mate

I think I had the hump with you and was trying to make you jealous

And yeah your right mate it is about Roy keane which made the picture of the kid being posted even more confusing.
    Hate Roy keen myself but his comments regarding Allardyce and West Ham on Sunday were spot on IMO

Can't do this Thursday as Davee wants me to show him one of my scooters, although I tried to explain to him that it's not really the done thing to ride a scooter in full leather gear, but he insists saying something about my safety on the wet roads.

Moving back to Keane Devon is entirely correct...could not agree more mate on your assumption of the bloke...in every respect a complete scumbag...the way he done Harland was unforgivable...him and Vierra go well together on that programme of theirs...good double act there eh!...what with Vierra spitting his way around the premiership and like Keane acting the billy big b0llox wherever he went...
    Like Dave Mackay...Billy Bonds must be laughing his head off...hard men...do me a favour ffs ..

As for Adrian Durham and ITV...don't even get me started.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR

It was bad enough stomaching that result against the scum without listenin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)