+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: roy keane.

re: roy keane.

Quote Originally Posted by "mickyj" Keane was it not!!?

And while we're at it I noted you wished Davee a happy new year but not me!!!!!!

How very dare you!!!!

I take it this Thursday's meet is off then!!
    :heart:[/quote
    Sorry Devon , happy new year mate

I think I had the hump with you and was trying to make you jealous

And yeah your right mate it is about Roy keane which made the picture of the kid being posted even more confusing.
    Hate Roy keen myself but his comments regarding Allardyce and West Ham on Sunday were spot on IMO

Can't do this Thursday as Davee wants me to show him one of my scooters, although I tried to explain to him that it's not really the done thing to ride a scooter in full leather gear, but he insists saying something about my safety on the wet roads.
    You're forgiven but its difficult not being jealous when yo

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1272
    Moving back to Keane Devon is entirely correct...could not agree more mate on your assumption of the bloke...in every respect a complete scumbag...the way he done Harland was unforgivable...him and Vierra go well together on that programme of theirs...good double act there eh!...what with Vierra spitting his way around the premiership and like Keane acting the billy big b0llox wherever he went...
    Like Dave Mackay...Billy Bonds must be laughing his head off...hard men...do me a favour ffs ..

As for Adrian Durham and ITV...don't even get me started.

Yes I saw that programme and although, as he was a Gooner, I never liked Viera, I thought he came out of the programme reasonably well unlike Keane who still sounded like the thick, arrogant, scumbag coward that he undoubtedly is!!!

But Connelljj thinks he's a "top bloke"!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cliffyboy
    No not really mate...he's a complete and utter **** of the highest order...and I support west ham

Yes back to the thread and I always hated Keane no matter who he played for!!

He's a thick, ignorant, arrogant scumbag, always has been, always will be and why they've got him as a pundit is beyond me as he never says anything interesting or sensible but then we're talking about ITV aren't we!!

Never made it as a manager...wonder why??
    Maybe man management skills non-existent or he's thick (have I said that already?).

I still shudder at that cowardly challenge he made on Alfy Haarland which ended his career!!!
    That typified him in that he was never a hard man as he boasted but a coward in the Charlie Adam mould!!
    Genuine hardmen like Dave Mackay went in hard but never tried to injure an opponent like Keane!!!

It was bad enough stomachin

just in case you did'nt read my post on hammersmad i will c+p just for you.

It’s important to remember that when Keane did in his cruciate, and was in agonising pain on the deck, Haaland stood over him, shouting at him that he was cheating, telling him to get up. Keane missed a year of his career because of that injury, so clearly at the time, was in excruciating pain. The last thing he wanted was some ugly Leedscum shouting in his face. Again, that doesn’t excuse what Keane did, but that is his reason, as pay back for that. Yet that still doesn’t make it right.

and a few quote's from Norwegian fans...As a Norwegian I’m ashamed of haaland. He constantly tries to blame Keane for him ending his career, but everybody knows that isn’t true. The best thing though is that he is not respected as a footballer over here. No-one understands how he lasted so long at Forest, Leeds and then Citeh… Just another ****face, if you ask me.

another...
    Not only that the bitter old sod is trying to blam

Yes go on if you like as we all like a laff on here!!

But you're missing the point and I don't want to call you thick like your compatriot as I wouldn't want to give you any more ammunition accusing me of throwing insults etc

So lets just call you cerebrally challenged shall we!!

To save you googling it i'll tell you that the cerebrum makes up most of the brain and its the function that determines intelligence, thinking, personality, perception and planning and organisation!!

Still with me?

See what I'm getting at?

Good!

Excellent!!

So the point is that all of what you have researched about Alfie Haarland may or may not be true and I have friends in Norway who were amazed at your comments!!
    (made their day when I spoke with them which is just as well as they don't get a lot of daylight at the moment, plenty of snow but not too much daylight!)

But the fact remains that the "tackle" was a disgrace in that it was pre-meditated by a thug who was a constant disgrace to our gr

yes...you're so pretentious.as we say in ireland all hat and no cattle.

if you have any irish friends ring them to translate my message to you...Ni bheidh spor bhuaigh an premier, mar cacamas club.and mr Devon, ta tu amadan, Guy a cainteanna cac ar an da foram, anyways taitneamh a bhaint as slagging duinn casuir, mar la amhain beidh muid ag feachaint sios ar spor.

keano is still a top guy,with more premier medels than any player that ever put on a spurs shirt.you say virtually nobody else's opinion,try asking man utd fans and 90%of Ireland love this guy.

I'm English.

This is an English board.

Either use the correct language or feck off to an Irish/Gallic one!

I do like your reasoned, well thought out debating style tho'!!

And I do have some ManUre mates, the majority of whom say that he was a good player (and ive never argued that he wasn't) but, like Cantona, all too often an embarrassment!!

The term "thug" would seem to cover the pair of them although I would submit that Cantona was a better player and, as for his karate kick on a defenceless fan, he has no peers!!!

Waiting for you to leap to his defence now but he's not Irish is he?
    So I won't hold my breath!!

and before you start the racist argument some good friends of mine are Irish!!

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.i see what you did,you brought in two of utd greats.very clever.i see you dont forgive,as both great players made one mistake,did the time and will alway be remembered as two of the best foreign players to ever play in england.

p.s. racist.did'nt know what it was until Phil Lynott, started singing Whiskey in the Jar.

I didn't know Phil Lynott played for Utd but you learn something every day!!

Was his nickname Captain Pharoah?

I wouldn't say either was great and if we're sticking to ManUre (I hate them and NEVER call them utd as if they were the only "utd"!!!), then an example of a great player would be Charlton, Law or Best not those 2 thugs who were just good in comparison!

As a great ambassador what Bobby Charlton would have made of either's assault on a fellow player and fan I dread to think!!

But you're persistent i'll give you that!!!

So as our resident "Spammer" what is going on with my old mate, "Kirky" as he got the blame for banning people last night but has gone into hiding!!

We're all dying to know!

Charlton, Law or Best,only class best as class,then again i was born in 81.i did see his grave in belfast one weekend in may.keano will alway be no.1 just like mr d.i.c.k.s we all love the hard man.my dad said, best, giles,brady and keano were angels from heaven.did i tell you my dad is also a hammer and had a drink with bobby moore.

As for a great ambassador..we have one in sir mr brooking.do spurs have any ? as for mr kirty,he is a prat of a man,hammersmad went downhill when he got power,infact pop is the only guy doing a good job.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)