+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: roy keane.

re: roy keane.

Never mind that half of Ireland travel to Manure to watch football and Roy happened to play for them and be irish, like Best.

Let me trawl the internet for half hour and se if I can find any non Man U Norwegian quotes berating Keane

How you can call Roy a top bloke when he compares Racism to diving, slags of pundits yet becomes one - after failing as a manager and it's Niall"s fault - and instead of sticking to his 'eye for an eye' theory, completely denies he assaulted a kid because he was called a 'w-anker'
    Anyway, when he starts slagging of waste spam or for having no balls, (which he may have done if he was a pundit for your coc semi final ist leg) or you nazi following let's see if you say the same.
    No comment on because of the money making ba-stards he was getting paid by, we only got 5,000 tickets from 60,000 for an FA cup tie, just over 8%, when we should have got 15%?

Here's one of the top bloke's quotes for you Connell mate...link - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?

THE LINK on keane,he was spot on 100%,any honest fan will agree.i'm not like more fans who watch with blinkers on,if west ham are poor,which we are this season,i can make my own mind up.roy did a great job with sunderland,they were bottom of championship when he took over,and got them to the premier.tell me do top players make good managers,dont know too many.pdc was my fav. player at west ham,enough said.as for half of Ireland, i live in Ireland and out of 20 mates,two follow utd.most would follow liverpool and celtic.

completely denies he assaulted a kid because he was called a 'w-anker' ?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by bda_spur
    is cliffyboy devon twin brother ?
    funny how you both talk about a spur player who won f.u.c.k. all.and would'nt get into any team one would pick.keane won 7 premier and a champ league.keane would walk into any team over the last 50 years in england.fact.take the blinkers off as we have more than one team in england.:/
    Eeeerrrrmm I don't get involved in any of these pointless arguments any more, but if you are reffering to Mackay as the Spurs player who won fek all then I feel you need an education.
    Double winner in 61, further FA cups in 62 & 67 and Cup Winners Cup in 63
    Described by Clough as the greatest player we ever had and by George Best as the hardest man and bravest he ever played against[/quote]

You said it BDA this man needs an education!!!

He comes on here says a cowardly thug is a top bloke, gets slaughtered in every argument, then says Mackay didn't win "fuc.k

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    funny how you both talk about a spur player who won f.u.c.k. all.and would'nt get into any team one would pick.keane won 7 premier and a champ league.keane would walk into any team over the last 50 years in england.fact.take the blinkers off as we have more than one team in england.:/
    Eeeerrrrmm I don't get involved in any of these pointless arguments any more, but if you are reffering to Mackay as the Spurs player who won fek all then I feel you need an education.
    Described by Clough as the greatest player we ever had and by George Best as the hardest man and bravest he ever played against[/quote]

He comes on here says a cowardly thug is a top bloke, gets slaughtered in eve

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR

He comes on here says a cowardly thug is a top bloke, gets slaugh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)