+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: roy keane.

roy keane.

top bloke.

re: roy keane.

No not really mate...he's a complete and utter **** of the highest order...and I support west ham

he was a Forest player too was he not?

did'nt hear mr king stick up for the spurs fans.yes he was a star for forest before utd.

however bad life gets though it'll never quite be as bad as this

you sick p.r.i.c.k making fun of a young kid having a bad day.why dont you laugh at the sick c.u.n.t.s throwing coins at a poor guy on a stretcher.

"throwing coins at a poor guy on a stretcher."

Poor Guy! I am sure that if he was to do that at UP that they would give him a round of applause would they? But you are right they shouldn't have thrown things at him.

As for the young lad, he will have to get used to days like that following your lot. Not as noisy as Bournemouth I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1272
    No not really mate...he's a complete and utter **** of the highest order...and I support west ham

Yes back to the thread and I always hated Keane no matter who he played for!!

He's a thick, ignorant, arrogant scumbag, always has been, always will be and why they've got him as a pundit is beyond me as he never says anything interesting or sensible but then we're talking about ITV aren't we!!

Never made it as a manager...wonder why??
    Maybe man management skills non-existent or he's thick (have I said that already?).

I still shudder at that cowardly challenge he made on Alfy Haarland which ended his career!!!
    That typified him in that he was never a hard man as he boasted but a coward in the Charlie Adam mould!!
    Genuine hardmen like Dave Mackay went in hard but never tried to injure an opponent like Keane!!!

It was bad enough stomaching that result against the scum without listening to Keane slagging us off accompanied by that

Quote Originally Posted by OldEdmontonian

Making fun of a 8 year old kid on the internet, what a strange sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj

Making fun of a 8 year old kid on the internet, what a strange sense of humour. [/quote]

oh dear getting a bit much for you is it lads? if i'd known you were going to wet the bed I wouldn't have said anything. it's not been same round here since dolfo and datey retired after you're got relegated couple of years back.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)