+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad day for the BoBs

re: Bad day for the BoBs

WELL WELL WELL THERE WE HAVE IT SOME VERY HAPPY BOBS TODAY BAR TWO

MASSIVE MANCHESTER ALMIGHTY UNITED 1 V SWANSEA FEKIN CITY 2

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    WELL WELL WELL THERE WE HAVE IT SOME VERY HAPPY BOBS TODAY BAR TWO

MASSIVE MANCHESTER ALMIGHTY UNITED 1 V SWANSEA FEKIN CITY 2

Good old Moyes,he's doing a belting job ..

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    Bad day indeed, we were ripped off with that offside goal, allowing Man City to scrape out a scabby draw
    Not all bad Dan, I hear you have purchased 2 players, one of which is not a bad player at all if reports are true.

So disappointed after the first 15 minutes at Southampton after coming out of the blocks like we did to let them get on top at the end of the half, was livid at half time thinking we was going to get a tonking because we could not find our form, but as Stan says a Brilliant come back and with a bit of luck (which we are not getting) we could have won it or at least brought them back to the Turf.

Yes Annan doing well. 2nd now, they have been there before this season but let it slip, here's hoping they don't collapse this time.[/quote]

I expect a good spanking at the Edihad Alto, (that said, I expected a good spanking at Ewood).

The 2 players are both good in my opi

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    Massive win for Sunderland

What happened Rammy I thought you would have done better than we did v them
    A few key players missing. We could have nicked it, we were the better team in the first half. Oh well never mind

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    Bad day indeed, we were ripped off with that offside goal, allowing Man City to scrape out a scabby draw
    Not all bad Dan, I hear you have purchased 2 players, one of which is not a bad player at all if reports are true.

So disappointed after the first 15 minutes at Southampton after coming out of the blocks like we did to let them get on top at the end of the half, was livid at half time thinking we was going to get a tonking because we could not find our form, but as Stan says a Brilliant come back and with a bit of luck (which we are not getting) we could have won it or at least brought them back to the Turf.

Yes Annan doing well. 2nd now, they have been there before this season but let it slip, here's hoping they don't collapse this time.[/quote]

I expect a good spanking at the Edihad Alto, (that said, I expected a good spanking at Ewo

It's on ITV by all accounts, so hopefully the lads will raise their game again. But we had our chance and didn't take it. Oh well, I'd rather they play out pf their skins against Doncaster anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12