+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He has got to go

He has got to go

Right I've not been on this board for some time and am usually quiet reserved about what I say but I personally have had enough of Fat Sam.

Today's result is by no means a reflection to our youth today but I have a massive issue with the way fat sam tactically set the team out today with a 3-5-2.

We have two young lads at the back with no real support, we have Maiga playing absolutely ****e, why didn't he bring on Elliot Lee, the boy has scored regularly in the development team so why not?

We all know that after the game he is going to say that the youth was just not good enough blah blah blah which is total bollox, if you are going to play the kids then at least give them half a chance with the right formation!

Personally I've been pre season to America, China, Germany as well as a season ticket holder for 20 years and I've never known a worse manager than this bloke, he is just full of his fat face frog self.

I would rather he go now and give another manager the chance to make a

re: He has got to go

The owners are not even there. He wont go. We are stuck with him for a further 18 months. Maybe more.

GET RID OF THIS BIG FAT C**T NOW.

If this is not total humiliation,I don`t what is..

5 ****ING 0..And it could have been double figures against a team that is in a lower division.

Did anyone else see him smiling at the final whistle?

No passion no sense no clue no personality he is making our club a complete laughing stock

'Did anyone else see him smiling at the final whistle? '

I hear they sell good pies at Trent Bridge, that's why.

:/

Unlucky you eel munching spoon clicking tossers!

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    Did anyone else see him smiling at the final whistle?

Oh yes

That is the last straw for me...

We were not unlucky.

Our manager made sure prior to the game that we would lose.

The trouble is we will get walloped again come Wednesday.I will be very surprised if Sam is our manager come this time next week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)