+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The win kind of takes the wind out of Billys sails

The win kind of takes the wind out of Billys sails

5-0 against a PL team,if i was ali then i'd keep the money in my pocket

re: The win kind of takes the wind out of Billys sails

Don't be daft, Big Sam has never really been a fan of the FA Cup, this had Forest win from the starting minute.

Plus they are already in the CC semis.

We still need 2 or 3 players, be they permanent or on loan if we are really going to challenge for a top 6 finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Don't be daft, Big Sam has never really been a fan of the FA Cup, this had Forest win from the starting minute.
    Shame no one dared to give their prediction other than bigus and tricky, one a win the other a loss and then you, you only predicted a win when you were winning

Thats confidence for you

Give it a rest, you are one total bore...

It's not about the team West ham put out, it was about the attitude of all our players. The expressed themselves on the ball and put in a great shift without it. Would've been very easy for our players to not be at the races today with a young West ham side out but saying that still 3 England internationals.

We played some fantastic football that I'm sure the general public watching would've enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    5-0 against a PL team,if i was ali then i'd keep the money in my pocket

Trust a Ram to try and put a negative spin on a fantastic result

Steptoe, don't forget the bookies also predicted a win and they don't like giving money away.

Personally I would rather be in your position, out of the cup, no distractions, extra games and backlog of fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by munichmemories
    Steptoe, don't forget the bookies also predicted a win and they don't like giving money away.

Personally I would rather be in your position, out of the cup, no distractions, extra games and backlog of fixtures.

Got to agree really, yes it good to keep winning games - league or cup but realistically we are never going to win both probably won't even stay in the play offs but you have to give yourself the best chance possible of the most wanted

Anyway glad it wasn't a cricket score against chelsea, we had spells and good chances, if both teams scored the chances they had it could of been 6-4, still a loss but we created chances just didn't have the composure

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam

Got to agree really, yes it good to keep winning games - league or cup but realistically we are never going to win both probably won't even stay in the play offs but you have to give yourself the best chance possible of the most wanted

Anyway glad it wasn't a cricket score against chelsea, we had spells and good chances, if both teams scored the chances they had it could of been 6-4, still a loss but we created chances just didn't have the composure[/quote]

Nobody gives a **** how you played, go and bore someone else.

As I said before, I hope your man enough to use your " mind the gap" catchphrase in a few weeks.

Not half as much as 2 losses in a row take it out of yours.