+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billy on Hobbs situation

re: Billy on Hobbs situation

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    May I just ask, What the hell has Eusabio got to do with an after match cup conference?
    You posted the link so i suggest you actually look at it again and listen carefully thicko.

Billy didn't know who the hell Eusebio was even when told, he didn't even catch the and couldn't refer back to him by, poor show by the dwarf!

As for Hobbs, what the hell do expect Billy to say in front of the cameras, that Hobbs hates it here? Are you suggesting to me here and now that you believe everything that comes out his mouth?[/quote]

Oh meooooooooooooooooow, I was asking from the question point of view you dope. I'll say again, after match conference about a cup game.
    Manager sits down, to ask questions about the game and NFFC and some tw@t brings Eusabio into it? WTF was that all about?
    Where Hobbs is concerned, yes I do believe what is said. The bloke has said himself how much

re: Billy on Hobbs situation

Pathetic isn't it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Oh dear, Derby fans more interested to watch Forest manager's post match interview than their own game.

Well I suppose if you're a Derby fan, the only thing that gets you going in life is Nottingham Forest.

We understand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12