+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Sam needs to stay.

re: Why Sam needs to stay.

Joke post right?

We are relegated. Too big a hurdle given the games we have left.

Get that dinosaur out now and give a new manager time to shape a squad to play some decent stuff in the Championship

Check the Stastics Thread out and you can see what a poor job he has really done.

Bottom line.

The only man who can save us from relegation lived in Palestine about 2000 years ago.

And if asked, after raising Lazarus from the dead, turning water into wine and walking on water, if he could look into the future and keep West Ham out of the bottom three he'd have said "F#ck me John, you're having a laugh aren't you ?"

So we're down. Get used to it, and the way I and many others see it is let's at least have some fun on the way.

And smite me down for saying it but if you asked PDC to help out until the season's end, could he honestly be any worse than Allardyce?

he should have gone by now

january he will cement more of his players around him to protect 'sam's world, playing gash football

we had an opportunity to be brave and move on when his contract came up, we bottled it

i and a few others predicted the way it would go

enjoy some £90k weekly striker journeyman sometime soon that 'may' keep us up but probably won't

'he'll get us back up though sam' i hear many cry

enjoy that sh1t - i won't be attending once next season if he's still here, regardless of anything

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    i and a few others predicted the way it would go
    Well done mate, give yourself a pat on the back. I thought he'd get us up first season in the chump, and then keep us up first season back in the EPL. I have to be honest, I've got it wrong this season, I thought we'd be mid-table.

Still, 2 out of 3 ain't bad is it?

What a (unt I am eh? Daring to support.

Still, keep predicting failure and you'll eventually come up trumps, law of everages dictates that, unless you're a manure fan.

FFS

'he'll get us back up though sam' i hear many cry
    Have you heard anyone say that? I mean anyone?

The man isn't my favourite and Sunday was an embarassment, but I'm not convinced a change is the best thing for us right now, what might come next I find genuinely worrying.

Gloating about how you were right all along?

Nice

you need to grow up mate

i have been on here many times recently saying i take no joy from the situation and no gloating intended

i was also here having my nose rubbed in sh1t saying he wasn't the answer for this football club beyond a basic sh1t sort where people like you told me to fu(k off, so if you want to act the (unt, so will i

you have to take a few hits if you get it wrong, that's life - you got it wrong, happens

we all know he scraped up v blackpool and kept us up (with a heavy spend) but you can't keep dining out on old news. none of us can.

it's this 'support regardless of anything and never discuss' attitude that has made this clubs supporters amongst the most apathetic around and it is fu(king sad and wrong. we used to have b0ll0cks. now then club say 'fu(k them, we'll have a full house regardless of the worsty quality footbvall seen in years' so let the sh1t music play

have a nice day

The message to everyone is not the fact that the manager should do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, but who will the 'terrible two' get in to replace him??

Look how Palace have improved their results since Pulis has been given the job. Cardiff are doing the same by changing manager.

We should have a clearout and let the new broom sweet clean.

BUT WHO????

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    you need to grow up mate

i have been on here many times recently saying i take no joy from the situation and no gloating intended

i was also here having my nose rubbed in sh1t saying he wasn't the answer for this football club beyond a basic sh1t sort where people like you told me to fu(k off, so if you want to act the (unt, so will i

you have to take a few hits if you get it wrong, that's life - you got it wrong, happens

we all know he scraped up v blackpool and kept us up (with a heavy spend) but you can't keep dining out on old news. none of us can.

it's this 'support regardless of anything and never discuss' attitude that has made this clubs supporters amongst the most apathetic around and it is fu(king sad and wrong. we used to have b0ll0cks. now then club say 'fu(k them, we'll have a full house regardless of the worsty quality footbvall seen in years' so let the sh1t music play

have a nice day
    If you take no joy, or are not

He's gambled with Carroll and it's not paid off. We've got key injuries but a window in which to buy reinforcements. We're 8 points off mid-table. Two wins and things could look much healthier. SA took us up at the first time of asking against a backdrop of huge pressure and cost-cutting. Doesn't matter how he did it, he did it. He deserves time. No, he's not strictly West Ham material - but where's that got us in the past? He should stay. There really is no one else to do the job. Anyone who thinks differently is short-sighted with an even shorter memory.

[quote="Eggerts_Ears"]you need to grow up mate

have

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)