+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fat Sams achievements

Fat Sams achievements

Can anyone tell me what this man has achieved apart from humiliating two proper football clubs. We were 2/1 favourites to win the Championship and only got promoted through the play offs after being outplayed most of the game we also failed to beat any of the top four that year but he sees this as success We should have moved forward like Southampton have . I would be happy for a young manager to takeover and get us at least playing some attractive football we are a ****t Stoke at the moment and I can't take the embarrassing level of entertainment anymore. He has surrounded himself with his own lieutenants on nice juicy contracts , will the owners please wake up and sack him before you let him spend any more money . Today he showed what he thinks of our club smirking as the kids got thrashed he should hang his head in shame. Any person with an ounce of dignity would offer their resignation.

re: Fat Sams achievements

did this bloke get a ban for that post

Quote Originally Posted by NeLSon_manjaffa
    did this bloke get a ban for that post
    Probably got banned for being a reincarnation of 1491, blimp and the 101 other nom de plumes he's used.

Wouldn't surprise me BFS seems to censor any criticism from any football pundits . It all seems like a conspiracy when watching West Ham get beat again on Match of the day.

now i am confused ... he's unbanned now

Sorry for the confusion just thought I would get some frustration out. Am I ranting like a previous blogger then

Quote Originally Posted by Passtheball
    Am I ranting like a previous blogger then
    Not at all Sir, if you had suggested all the other posters knew nothing about the game, offered to fight someone, expressed your love for Owen Coyle and shown an unhealthy interest in fellow posters family members . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. then you would be ranting like a previous blogger.

A football related post is always welcome.

And unusual to be fair.

Not long before default setting rears it's head though.

I just wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Don't you get frustrated when you see Martinez at Everton Hughes at Stoke the Southampton bloke I can't pronounce playing some decent stuff and we have to put up with the drivel Allardyce serves up! These are clubs we should be competing with. I don't care that much about winning anything I only want to see some progress and a young team being built even if that means relegation. How about Tony Carr or a Brady or Karl Robinson at MK Dons at least would try and play.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)