+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guy Moussie

re: Guy Moussie

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    I tell you what Sicky, I bet you would love to be let loose in the Holodeck in Startrek, where you could program the Holosuite according to your wishes. That's the nearest you would get within a light year of reality.I bet your life is a woman free zone which is why you over compensate on here.
    How much you got gobby? Come on then bull ****ter, back up your mouth with hard cash, I'm going to enjoy this.
    Show the world what a lying buffoon you are.

I'm not feeling the love on this board tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    I'm not feeling the love on this board tonight.
    Oh I'm full of love tonight BD,
    Forest win. The Sheep and Man U lose and the worst MOD in history is about to embarrass himself,
    I can write a cheque for 10k now BD, perhaps Basie will match it and you can hold them,

Hang on Sicky. just remember who started this topic and what's it about. It certainly wasn't you who continually interrupts football related topics with their perverted point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    Hang on Sicky. just remember who started this topic and what's it about. It certainly wasn't you who continually interrupts football related topics with their perverted point of view.
    Do I take it your mouth has overrun your brain again Basil? You keep making false statements, it's you that looks the ****. Bottler/ gob****e/silly/sad individual.
    No sense of humour and definately no personality.
    SUSSED AND BLOWN OUT THE WATER
    Now run along and go and watch the big waves will you.

Haven't a clue what you on about. Still keeping you on here gives a get out of jail ticket for a member of the opposite *** whether real or imagined.

Lol, who banned Basie? Which Mod? And what did he do?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I'd love to say it was me, but for once I didn't do it.

My guess, the multiple accounts catch up time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I'd love to say it was me, but for once I didn't do it.

My guess, the multiple accounts catch up time.[/quote]

Oh well, I hope it's isn't permanent. Basie best you stick to just the 1. Have a word of apology to the Mods, and promise no repeat.
    And of course, try to chill a bit with others here. No need to get personal, even with Tricky. He's just being humourous in his own unique way. If you can't stomach it or it isn't your cup tea, just ignore and don't bother replying.

Reply to threads that interest you or start your own and accept whatever is posted in it, without the need to get personal or chastise them (except of course Derby fans, for them we will support you where possible).

Chill ok?

That's very diplomatic of you Roman, but I think youre wasting your breath mate.
    It's no coincidence that even the sheep banned him and he uses a disguise on Clowntys board.
    He only knows confrontation and niggles to other posters. Sense of humour zero and likability zero. Sad really, even the old stalwarts on the Nutts board know how to have a laugh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast