+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Signing in a week or two

New Signing in a week or two

At least he is trying to get a new signing or 2
    Why does it take 2 weeks where the like,s of Dumbarton have 2 new signing lined up straight away.
    Kane who we where interested in scored in his debut

re: New Signing in a week or two

Do we trust him to make a decent signing because so far he hasn't managed it...

The best signing we could make would be a new manager.

lol jim says in a week or two ,we have 2 crucial games in the next 2 weeks i would hope he has 1 or 2 in before thease games .

Sometimes things aren't quite as easy as some may think ...

Ex Scotland, Hibs and Lokomotive Moscow striker Garry O'Connor has signed for Morton after international clearance was granted.

Tell me something I didnt Know.
    Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn
    Ex Scotland, Hibs and Lokomotive Moscow striker Garry O'Connor has signed for Morton after international clearance was granted.

craig reids left morton worth a punt again striker wise why cant we offer jamie longsworth full time football the lads scoring for fun for th clayholers martin greehan would be a good signing imo to from them goalkeeper situation i see andrew mcneil ?? or try and bring hutts back from ayr
    can see a few shock departures from queens too if im honest

Robert Earnshaw is kicking about now. Aged 32, we could maybe afford his boots. Surprised SPL teams haven't been sniffing about.

I think we should we raid Stranraer for Mitchell, Gallacher and Longworth. A good goalie, midfielder and striker just what the team needs to stay in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty3
    I think we should we raid Stranraer for Mitchell, Gallacher and Longworth. A good goalie, midfielder and striker just what the team needs to stay in the championship.
    Last time we raided Stranraer we got Corr, Henderson and Swift. Corr and Swift were absolutely dire and Henderson was average at best. That went well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)