+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO the genuine Bobs and the fooled Mods of Swindon Mad

FAO the genuine Bobs and the fooled Mods of Swindon Mad

Your puddled friend says that he can't be bothered anymore conducting his one man stalking campaign and mental episode any longer.

Which will hopefully come as good news to one and all.

I would just like to say that the next time the genuine Bobs or one of the fooled Mods of Swindon Mad (his words not mine) meet the puddled one, put an arm around his shoulder and give him a hug. Tell him everything is going to be alright.

(Feel free to delete or lock thread Mods).

re: FAO the genuine Bobs and the fooled Mods of Swindon Mad

no one makes a fool of me Stan

Must be t'others

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel
    Your puddled friend says that he can't be bothered anymore conducting his one man stalking campaign and mental episode any longer.

Which will hopefully come as good news to one and all.

I would just like to say that the next time the genuine Bobs or one of the fooled Mods of Swindon Mad (his words not mine) meet the puddled one, put an arm around his shoulder and give him a hug. Tell him everything is going to be alright.

(Feel free to delete or lock thread Mods).
    Where has he said this Stan? Put a link up please? Fooled Mods?? Probably referring to me.

Don't laugh at me cus I'm a fool

Besides I a BIG fool

Laz - If I was to start linking threads where he's said that I've fooled all you Mods or that you Laz are a Bob 'wannabe' then I'd be here all night.

I think that the fact that more and more Rovers lads were challenging him about his childishness has made him throw in the towel.

If you want to view my Ashes thread on Rovers Mad then the post is on there. Whether it becomes reality is anyone's guess, friday and saturday night next week will be a good test as that's when the alcohol seemingly flows and the mouth starts.

I wished him a happy new year on TM and he responded by telling me to "get phucked"; i realised then i was wasting my time! Sadlad deleted his post but not before i read it. I hope it has all ended but i doubt it Stan?

Something good has come of this laz ... Stan has got himself a designer After Shave

Can you only get it over the tinternet or is it in the shops now? - view external link

[quote="lazaat"; i realised then i was wasting my time! Sadlad deleted his post but not before i read it. I hope it has all ended but i doubt it Stan?[/quote]

One can only hope Laz.

One thing is for sure, he's bored a lot of people and temporarily spoiled the reading and enjoyment of a few boards, most notably the Rovers board for the Rovers posters.

Well it lasted less than a week before he was back.

The fruit cake was suggesting that everyone should wake up to the fact that I'm the Saxo/jordanrhodes poster.

It seems this morning he's been given a global ban from Footymad, which is obviously a good do.

You lads don't half know an absolute foooking headcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel
    Well it lasted less than a week before he was back.

The fruit cake was suggesting that everyone should wake up to the fact that I'm the Saxo/jordanrhodes poster.

It seems this morning he's been given a global ban from Footymad, which is obviously a good do.

You lads don't half know an absolute foooking headcase.
    who the phuck is Poltergeist.. ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast