+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am very proud of Rams today

re: I am very proud of Rams today

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34
    Ermm

Sorry to sound negative but I thought Chelsea outclassed Derby yesterday if I'm honest

It just shows how much the gulf is between top of the Premier & Championship

Derby defended quite well first half
    Wisdom was the only Derby player to match their ability

Hendrick Eustace & Hughes outclassed by Chelsea midfield that's where the match was lost
    I agree. Sometimes in these types of games you see the underdog give the opposition much to think about and sometimes look like they could even win, but yesterday there was only one winner from the moment the whistle went. The midfield didn't do anything you could call creative and most of our attacking play came from Wisdom and Forsyth. If the midfield play like that on Friday then Leicester won't have a problem.

Ermm

Sorry to sound negative but I thought Chelsea outclassed Derby yesterday if I'm honest

Hendrick Eustace & Hughes outclassed by Chelsea midfield that's where the match was lost

Exactly mt thoughts too. We didnt get hammered is about the best we can claim out of it.

Eddy if I said first what you did can you imagine the same old suspects trying to come out with the same old garbage. they are suspiciously quiet at the moment ... their rose tinted glasses my have clouded up!!!

Ermm

Bit harsh there fella. Of course we were outclassed, I doubt many will argue with that but we are where we are and in places we gave them things to think about.
    This was an excellent Chelsea performance as well. I saw them against Fulham a couple of months ago and this weren't the same team. They are just hitting form and playing good football. God I hate praising them..

[quote="AngryRam"]Must say I agree.. Dawkins and Ward were poor yesterday, I get the feeling Ward might be off in Jan. How Dawkins did not fill his boots against that Aspawhateverhisnameis, I don't know. Poorest Chelsea player on the pitch.

I was worried for Bucko pre-game but again the man has manned up and kept some real quality quiet. Hats off to you fella...
    Forsyth, again has been the brunt of some abuse from me but he had a blinder as well. Funny how some of our lesser stars seemed to out perform some of our biggers on the day. It was tough in the middle for Will and Geoff, the movement they were faced with was outstanding. Chelsea kept it simple and always kept it moving, very difficult to play against.
    Having said that we had some good moments in the game and showed we can compete to an extent. We played some lovely football in places and certainly did not park the bus..

To leave on a negative note... Eustace !!! Again committed himself in the

I'm proud of the rams every day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)