+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: alex thompson - celtic are Scotland?s modern Millwall

alex thompson - celtic are Scotland?s modern Millwall

Huddleboard & Celtic?s increasingly toxic image
    Take, for example, the site known as the Huddleboard.

This purports to be a fans? forum where people come and sound off from behind their keyboards in relative anonymity, brave men that they are ? and they are mostly men it seems. Fair enough, passion and free speech and all that.

Except that those running this site either don?t seem to know or care that comment is one thing, crime is another.

Hot on the success of prosecuting Limond the excellent detectives of Police Scotland may well now be taking a close interest in Huddleboard and those who run it.

In reality Huddleboard is just another facet of the increasingly toxic public image of Celtic. The Seville days are ancient history. Like a bully with no natural competitors (though Rangers are on their way back), the Celtic of today is rightly gaining a reputation for the most consistently violent fans in the UK who attack stadiums as if we?re living in 1974.

They are Scotland?s moder

re: alex thompson - celtic are Scotland?s modern Millwall

Millwall fans used plastic chairs to attack other fans and police.

Celtic fans attack plastic chairs. :/

There's a thread about this on the Aberdeen Board. I was going to reply that I'll bet you get some daft Hvn now bigging up Alex Thompson (despite all they've said about him in the past) but I thought better of it as I didn't think they were really that daft.

Well done Super Ally for stepping up to the plate (p.s The Rangers are a new club Off you go with YOOFA etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie
    There's a thread about this on the Aberdeen Board. I was going to reply that I'll bet you get some daft Hvn now bigging up Alex Thompson (despite all they've said about him in the past) but I thought better of it as I didn't think they were really that daft.

Well done Super Ally for stepping up to the plate (p.s The Rangers are a new club Off you go with YOOFA etc)
    ive just posted the article dummy, ive not commented on the validity of it anywhere as for alex thompson he says rangers are the same club too - always did like him

Quote Originally Posted by super_ally_rfc

ive just posted the article dummy, ive not commented on the validity of it anywhere as for alex thompson he says rangers are the same club too - always did like him [/quote]

So you don't agree with what he's saying or do you? I like Alex Thompson too - we've got something in common

Millwall are just the middle class idea of a bad team, a team they can look down on. I quite like them because of that.

Millwall are more Scottish than Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by BertrandRussell
    Millwall are more Scottish than Celtic.

Hyperbolic pish.

It reads like a post from maryscanary.

Celtc fans scvm. What's new

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)