+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They're an unfriendly bunch...

They're an unfriendly bunch...

over on the sheepy board!

Phuck me!

:/

re: They're an unfriendly bunch...

Celtic are indeed a dhisgusting club, however the comment about Aberdeen beating Celtic in 1883 made me chuckle, what a tit. Also I see you came across that red star Tosser chvnt, he's one of yer more bitter evil jealous sheeps. An odious individual.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStand_Elite
    Celtic are indeed a dhisgusting club, however the comment about Aberdeen beating Celtic in 1883 made me chuckle, what a tit. Also I see you came across that red star Tosser chvnt, he's one of yer more bitter evil jealous sheeps. An odious individual.
    I'm sure he's just a wee lamb.

Elsie, after I asked him then he still didn't realise his mistake. I knew sheepy were stuck in the 80s but not 1880s.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    over on the sheepy board!

Phuck me!

:/
    Awwww.

Feeling unloved are we, petal?

You said your bit then phucked off without getting carded - what more do you want? How long do you reckon I'd get on say, the Jute board posting pictures of Willie Miller holding up the European Cup Winner's Cup? Admittedly, a couple of daft responses but as I say, what d'ye expect?

Edit: for pish punctuation before some tedious pedant points it out for me

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie
    You said you're bit then phucked off without getting carded - what more do you want? How long do you reckon I'd get on say, the Jute board posting pictures of Willie Miller holding up the European Cup Winner's Cup? Admittedly, a couple of daft responses but as I say, what d'ye expect?
    A couple of daft responses?

The fact is, without Jock Stein you would never have had Alex Ferguson.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    You said you're bit then phucked off without getting carded - what more do you want? How long do you reckon I'd get on say, the Jute board posting pictures of Willie Miller holding up the European Cup Winner's Cup? Admittedly, a couple of daft responses but as I say, what d'ye expect?
    A couple of daft responses?

The fact is, without Jock Stein you would never have had Alex Ferguson.[/quote]

What the feck's that got to do wi' the price of eggs?

Typical dhisgusting northern shamrock, young Danny makes a point about the success of Celtic, and the dholly fans stark talking about incest and shagging his sister. Vile creatures.

Typical dhisgusting northern shamrock, young Danny makes a point about the success of Celtic, and the dholly fans stark talking about incest and shagging his sister. Vile creatures.
    Well done in insinuating Aberdeen are being too "Timmy" (superfluous "h"s, "northern Shamrock" etc) in your support of a celtic fan. If you had a brain you might be dangerous

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)