+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen

Aberdeen

Obviously the highlight was meeting Jimmy, but we'll come back to that later.

I set off of at about 09:20 on the 2nd off of January thinking I'd still be driving at tea time, but having skirted Glasgow I found the A90 an ace road and it went right to where I wanted to gan, I were parked up at the hotel by 14:00.

We got checked in had a cup off of tea and ****ed off of out for a wander. I got pissed off of wandering when we got to the first pub to be fair. I made Moorlass of a sandwich, then refused to move while she checked out shopping options. She came back and got me at about 6ish and we went and got changed to gan out (she fannied about for ****ing ages as usual, so it were nearly 9 by the time I got my tea). We found a rough pub right away (we after we had our tea at WETHERSPOONS), unfortunately due to being midweek geet early after New Year pubs were shutting early. Moorlass suggested we should gan to the nearby gay bar. By then I

re: Aberdeen

Stopped reading after Wetherspoons tbh.

You know most off of it anyway from mongbook, even the Wetherspoons suff. There were some geet tramps in there to be honest.

Was gonna put up a report from Oz but moorlad's has usurped* it.

* first one of off the year

to summarise for new entrance to this fred...

Shopping
    Coffee
    Gay Bars
    Karaoke
    Kebabs
    Wetherspoons
    Scars
    Pics off of brokem limbs

...all in all a geet advert for the Scoth Tourist Bourd tbf

I'll send in a report next time I go for a ****e. It may include reference to wetherspoons food.

You divn't want to gan back to Aberdeen after telling Jimmy his daughters are dogs moorlad.

Hang your hands ect.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    Was gonna put up a report from Oz but moorlad's has usurped* it.

* first one of off the year
    You been away?

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    You know most off of it anyway from mongbook, even the Wetherspoons suff. There were some geet tramps in there to be honest.
    In a Wetherspoons? Surely not.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    In a Wetherspoons? Surely not.[/quote]

Aye, honestly. Even Moorlass commented on some off of the dutty ****ers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)