+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should he stay or should he go ...?

re: Should he stay or should he go ...?

Never been so frustrated with a manager than i am with McIntyre.
    He doesn't even have the excuse of he inherited a poor squad, he needs time to bring in players etc etc..

He simply does not know how to get the best out of the team.

I could stomach us losing week in week out if we were playing to out our strengths, fielding the strongest squad in the best way but he continually sets us up to struggle.

I have faith the players we have are good enough to keep us up. If we can afford it then imo we should get shot now. It needs to be soon or not at all. Tough decision for the BOD.

i personally dont think this season has been that bad our biggest defeat was on saturday and for your biggest defeat on to be by two goals shows we are not getting hammered by teams just the odd goal.

we need a better goalkeeper because the three we have in the squad all all rubbish and i think a back up left back is needed

the forwrds need to rotate more in this formation because if u look at the teams it works well for all the front 4 are constantly on the move i.e celtic arsenal dortmund they all have players who move around instead of staying in the same place for the whole game

if e are to play this formation i think mcguffie shoukd be right back and mitchell in midfield with mckenna because mitchell is to slow to play left back and puts crosses in from to deep but mcguffie would get to the by line and whiop crosses in that our strikers are more likely to get on to rather than high blls that defenders can win with a cup of tea and snowball in the hands

[quote="fruitloop"]i personally dont think this season has been that bad our biggest defeat was on saturday and for your biggest defeat on to be by two goals shows we are not getting hammered by teams just the odd goal.

we need a better goalkeeper because the three we have in the squad all all rubbish and i think a back up left back is needed

the forwrds need to rotate more in this formation because if u look at the teams it works well for all the front 4 are constantly on the move i.e celtic arsenal dortmund they all have players who move around instead of staying in the same place for the whole game

if e are to play this formation i think mcguffie shoukd be right back and mitchell in midfield with mckenna because mitchell is to slow to play left back and puts crosses in from to deep but mcguffie would get to the by line and whiop crosses in that our strikers are more likely to get on to rather than high blls that defenders can win with a cup of tea an

What we need is for fans to get real,stop deluding themselves by comparing their Football knowledge with full time and trained professionals.We see the players for as little as 90 mins a fortnight compared to on a daily basis.We don't have any dialogogue with them,get any feedback on anything whatsoever.

Also forget last year.We are competing at a much higher level and I for one have enjoyed the competition rather than the stroll against some of the teams from last year who were often beaten before they kicked off!

Come on the Queens!

[quote="fruitloop"]i personally dont think this season has been that bad our biggest defeat was on saturday and for your biggest defeat on to be by two goals shows we are not getting hammered by teams just the odd goal.

if e are to play this formation i think mcguffie shoukd be right back and mitchell in midfield with mckenna because mitchell is to slow to play left back and puts crosses in from to deep but mcguffie would get to the by line and whiop crosses in that our strikers are more likely to get on to rather than high blls that defenders can win with a cup of tea an

Quote Originally Posted by bluesince1969
    What we need is for fans to get real,stop deluding themselves by comparing their Football knowledge with full time and trained professionals.We see the players for as little as 90 mins a fortnight compared to on a daily basis.We don't have any dialogogue with them,get any feedback on anything whatsoever.l

Also forget last year.We are competing at a much higher level and I for one have enjoyed the competition rather than the stroll against some of the teams from last year who were often beaten before they kicked off!

Come on the Queens!
    I don't think being frustrated beyond belief at our managers tinkering about and knowing we can play better is anything to do with being deluded.

looks like macca will be staying after that news of him giving 5 players extended contracts but will he offer any others in the current squad the same deal or build his own team for the next campaign ? [hopefully in the championship]

well this transfer window could be jims chance to make his formation work by bringing in a couple of players that will fit .

I have been a defender of the manager this season stating that we should give him a chance, however his decision to revert back to a back four that has been tried and failed so many times this season defies belief. Can anyone tell me if we have won a game with Higgins at left back and dowie taking over in the centre, and then leaving one of the best left backs in the league sitting on the bench. Absolutely baffling! If holt is injured then why not say. The meet the manager night aside, there seems to be little communication between the manager and support. He has made a lot of mistakes this year and I for one thought he was getting near to what was the best team, but he has shown he hasn't learned from hat and went back to his tinkering about with a side that was just starting to get a run going. If its down to injuries or another reason, then why not say? If it was a vote I would be seriously sitting on the fence now and the only reason I am against him going is 1. Who is better

Speak for yourself bluesince1969 I think its you that Deluded if you think Mcintyre will listen to us fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesince1969
    What we need is for fans to get real,stop deluding themselves by comparing their Football knowledge with full time and trained professionals.We see the players for as little as 90 mins a fortnight compared to on a daily basis.We don't have any dialogogue with them,get any feedback on anything whatsoever.

Come on the Queens!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)