+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rotherham United v Crewe ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

re: Rotherham United v Crewe ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

2-0 rotherham

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuntsFanClub
    My wife and I live in Sheffield so I think I know the difference between Millmoor in Rotherham and Don Valley Stadium. . . in Sheffield.
    The former is, in our humble opinion, one of the worst football league grounds we have ever been too. It was a dump and surrounded by Booth's scrap yard. I grant you that we had some good results and memories, but the toilets, food, s**t stands, parking next to the railway lines, antiquated brick walls and turnstiles etc aren't up there.
    DVS has now been closed by Sheffield City Council and was no good for football or athletics (despite Jess Ennis training there)nor indeed rock concerts. The Stones sounded rubbish in that open wind-swept bowl about 15 years ago.
    Anyway, there we go. I'm sure New York Stadium (silly?) will be much better than both on Saturday. . . but that's not saying much.
    Fancy naming a stadium after the area it's built on?! It's nearly as daft as calling yourself

3 - 1 into injury time! Pogba scores 4 - 1 the Alex...get in.

Quote Originally Posted by SCALLYWAG60
    As I can`t do BTM,i`ll say on here,2-1 to the Alex,you know I make sense.
    me neither so this is me BTM prediction 1
    2-1 to us ...miss the old set up on this board..not the same..maybe its me old spectrum computer...but always having trouble gettin on here...OYR

Quote Originally Posted by JastheBase
    As I can`t do BTM,i`ll say on here,2-1 to the Alex,you know I make sense.
    me neither so this is me BTM prediction 1
    2-1 to us ...miss the old set up on this board..not the same..maybe its me old spectrum computer...but always having trouble gettin on here...OYR[/quote]COYR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123