+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official: The Fat one is staying

Official: The Fat one is staying

So f.uck all the supporters. - view external link

re: Official: The Fat one is staying

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamdave
    So f.uck all the supporters.
    Was always going to happen. So set in their ways these two.
    You can't teach three old dogs new tricks (Sam makes up the three )

Well,we`re down there.

Complete ignorance of G & S,I`m afraid.

We we`re terrible before the injuries.Its not just been the last 5 weeks.What planet are they on?

WE`VE been playing awful football for 3 years and the statistics have shown that.
    One is,in 33 away games in the PL,we have scored more than one goal on just ONE occasion.

I thought football was an entertainment business?With G & S carry on with this stubbornness,I can see potentially future West Ham fans going elsewhere.This is not good for OUR club at all.

If that is the boards stance then all we can do is not go to some games. the ones we do go to we must demonstrate at full time against the board and management and by doing so drum up negative publicity in the red tops.
    sam out.

From the article:

"I made them (David Gold and David Sullivan) aware of what would happen," said Allardyce.

"I'm not in the position to go and do these things without telling everybody internally what is planned for the next few games."

Hmm...

It was inevitable he was staying.. we don't have 5-6 mil to buy out his contract and on top of that offer whoever his succeeder would of been a new lucrative deal.
    Hate his style of play, his tactics and believe me i do want him out of the club ASAP. However hate to admit it but i think if anyone has the experience to get us out the mess we're in it will be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddie
    Hate his style of play, his tactics and believe me i do want him out of the club ASAP. However hate to admit it but i think if anyone has the experience to get us out the mess we're in it will be him.
    Is it me or does that comment I keep hearing time and time again sound the most ridiculous thing ever???
    So the guy that got us into the mess is the best one to get us out of it, How so????
    Will he suddenly change his ways, become a decent manager over night????
    What a stupid fu(king statement

Here is what I think and I have thought this from day 1 of Sam Allardyce's management of our club:

Sam has no illusions about what he wants this club to be transformed into: a Southern version of Bolton.

His style of management and tactics used at Wanderers was route 1 football: punt the ball long up the pitch at a lanky centre-forward to score with either foot or head. To this end Kevin Davies was employed with a quite a lot of success and Bolton became the bogey club for others including us.

Gold, Sullivan et al want stability. In business terms this means staying in the top flight for as long as possible as this maximises their revenue opportunity what with TV rights deals etc.

Sam must have assured them that he can keep us up indefinitely by turning us into a version of the Bolton team he was previously 'successful' with.

To this end he has even bought several former Bolton players who were in that 'successful' Bolton team that even reached the UEFA Cup/Europa League group sta

You are right,there is no vision from him..No way forward.Just boring negative football.But now we have a team being murdered every week as well..Come on G & S,WAKE UP,SMELL THE COFFEE

I would bring in Eddie Howe or Sean Dyche,TWO visionaries who like to play the game a certain way and is what West Ham fans want to see.

We are fed up with this **** that has been served up for the past 3 years...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT LOVE WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by behrami_army
    If that is the boards stance then all we can do is not go to some games. the ones we do go to we must demonstrate at full time against the board and management and by doing so drum up negative publicity in the red tops.
    sam out.
    TOTALLY AGREE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)