+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We Could Lose Hobbs...

re: We Could Lose Hobbs...

Can't Hobbs just say no im happy here leave be be?does bent nose realise that Hobbs might not want to move to reading?he can't force him to move.lol

Totally cryptic as normal - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    This could get ugly now. Bruce is saying that Hobbs will be recalled on Monday as Reading have made a bid for him.
    No doubt the FA is going to be involved over this, as the only clause was a injury disaster at Hull.
    Fawaz should threaten Hull and come to an amicable agreement rather than let bent face, call the shots here.
    I do wish some people would contribute to this board without resorting to childish abuse and don't bother giving me some back in reply, I've made my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Can't Hobbs just say no im happy here leave be be?does bent nose realise that Hobbs might not want to move to reading?he can't force him to move.lol
    Absolutely spot on. I'd rather offer Hobbs a 500k signing on bonus to tell Bruce to go and **** himself. All Hobbs has to do is tell him, no thanks, I'll see out my contract for the next 4-6 months, then I'll leave anyway.
    Bruce is a welching, manipulator over this.

the only card bruce holds is we need hobbs in our team now.if we let this happen then other teams will do it all the time.im sure hobbs can just say no bruce im happy here.if bruce re calls him hobbs should take hull to court,surley theres a law against keeping someone somewhere where they dont want to be cos it is a dump up there.

post match interview with billy and talks about hobbs.
    thoughts? - view external link

I had to suffer a long discussion about this on Radio Red on my way home from the Notts game. What's the problem? Bruce is (quite rightly) trying to get the best deal for his club, Fawaz supposedly has billions. Just offer 50k more than Reading. 50k to Fawaz is like 5p to me and you, so seeing as you are already way over the FFP limits, just stump up the cash if you really want him.

The problem is we signed hobbs on a season long loan and now it seems the goal posts have been moved by Hull City. :/

and if we did that the whole loan system will be used like this from now on.good thinking batman.

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    The problem is we signed hobbs on a season long loan and now it seems the goal posts have been moved by Hull City. :/

You would really need to know the exact details of his contract to make your point valid. Obviously Hull must have some sort of recall written into it, or Forest would simply refuse to let him go back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast