+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My email

My email

to customer services at West Ham.

Very much doubt it will even be seen by Gold and Sullivan, might be interesting if they get inundated with emails though, I am sure they will hear about it.

Dear Mr Gold and Mr Sullivan,

I am writing this email to you, as I wanted to portray my utter disgust for the situation you have created at West Ham United Football Club. I am pretty positive that I will not get any response to this email, but I can only hope that you get to read it and at least think about the farcical situation that your and Sam Allerdyce's actions have resulted in.

When you first purchased West Ham, I have to say I was pleased. We had a couple of successful business men, who were in fact West Ham supporters, coming in to turn things around at the club. You impressed with your 10 point plan and desire to take my beloved club to the next level. I ignored all of the warnings from Birmingham City fans, telling us that you would ruin the club, whilst portraying your best inte

re: My email

Hear Hear

You spelt Allardyce wrong.

Regards.

The Spelling Nazi.

My bad, he fu(ked up West Ham so I wont be losing any sleep over it.

Surely they are not that out of touch with the fans to realise that attendances will drop dramatically , maybe not this season but certainly next regardless of what division we are in if they keep this clown in charge which it seems 99% certain they are going to. If we stay up they will keep him on for certain and if we go down the chances are they will say that he is the best man to get us back.

You will probably be better off going on twitter if you want a reply. That seems to be the contact site for the board , if the 2 D's don't answer , I'm sure young Jack will...

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06
    You will probably be better off going on twitter if you want a reply. That seems to be the contact site for the board , if the 2 D's don't answer , I'm sure young Jack will...
    No chance.

Mr Gold has gone in hibernation over there... or Twibernation I think the term is????

He's doing more ducking than a nervous mallard.

Problem is mate none of them will, I sent a tweet to Gold...deleted
    I sent a tweet to young Jack just simply asking a favour from his Daddy...deleted

Worth a try, someone will see it and people talk. If they get inundated with emails it will definitely make an impact at the club.
    No chance of going on twitter, social media at its worst.

Quote Originally Posted by IronworksFC
    My bad,
    FFS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)