+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Sam needs to stay.

Why Sam needs to stay.

After watching yet another inept, depressing, pathetic performance, I'm in a position where I can't really be bothered with WHUFC anymore. It's as if I expect us to lose and I can't keep up with all the ******** that Fat Sam spouts after the game - the stupid ****ing excuses and pathetic attempts of justification **** performance after **** performance. But today's result at Forest just seems like a new low. Don't get me wrong, I was expecting to lose anyway, but I certainly wasn't expecting a humiliation. Utter ****e as usual.

But the main thing at the minute is 'Fat Sam out', obviously. Now don't get me wrong, I can't stand him myself and hopefully he has no real future past this season at our once proud football club.

BUT

- Who the **** are we going to replace him with in such short time? Some budget, 'nice guy' ****bag caretaker that "knows the club" who'll take us down anyway? Why would any self-respecting manager want to come to a shambles like us and work for the dildo broth

re: Why Sam needs to stay.

[quote="ironJL"]After watching yet another inept, depressing, pathetic performance, I'm in a position where I can't really be bothered with WHUFC anymore. It's as if I expect us to lose and I can't keep up with all the ******** that Fat Sam spouts after the game - the stupid ****ing excuses and pathetic attempts of justification **** performance after **** performance. But today's result at Forest just seems like a new low. Don't get me wrong, I was expecting to lose anyway, but I certainly wasn't expecting a humiliation. Utter ****e as usual.

But the main thing at the minute is 'Fat Sam out', obviously. Now don't get me wrong, I can't stand him myself and hopefully he has no real future past this season at our once proud football club.

BUT

- Who the **** are we going to replace him with in such short time? Some budget, 'nice guy' ****bag caretaker that "knows the club" who'll take us down anyway? Why would any self-respecting manager want to come to a s

John

Imho whu are down and out.,get used to the fact lads.no 1 can save the club from goin down.,fat c.nt has done to much damage.ONly good thing to come out of goin down is the fat odious pr.ck is always goin on about his never been relegated with a team where he was manager. Well the most important thing to the know nothing knob is his ego.when whu go down and his given his p45 never again can he big himself up. For me next season lan Holloway would be my choice.He gets teams out of division 1 and brings on good young players.

Quote Originally Posted by bones
    Imho whu are down and out.,get used to the fact lads.no 1 can save the club from goin down.,fat c.nt has done to much damage.ONly good thing to come out of goin down is the fat odious pr.ck is always goin on about his never been relegated with a team where he was manager. Well the most important thing to the know nothing knob is his ego.when whu go down and his given his p45 never again can he big himself up. For me next season lan Holloway would be my choice.He gets teams out of division 1 and brings on good young players.
    keep the faith Bonesmeister, not all lost yet.

Sorry but that is crap - how on earth do you expect us to stay up with that fat lard at the helm
    there is no plan b , he has wasted money on overpriced wide men to supply carroll who hasn't kicked a ball for us since last may and you want him to spend whatever G & S are prepared to stump up this window
    No they have to grow some balls and say enoughs enough

A good post ironJL but it has one major flaw...we won't be staying up

Quote Originally Posted by bones
    For me next season lan Holloway would be my choice.He gets teams out of division 1 and brings on good young players.
    Sadly Ian Holloway is just the sort of no hope loser G & S will employ.

He is English, will probably be easily manipulated and will be cheap.

He resigned from Palace because he said himself he couldn't do the job. Expectations at West ham are higher.

The f_ucking yokel would probably throw himself under a tube train after his first defeat bFFS.

I think we got more chance of staying up if we were left managerless and the players left to just get on with it. If it dont work out the outcome will be the same either way. So get rid now, at least we wont have to listen to his bv115h1t

Edit.. Of course Bones suggestion has a good ring to it.

ironJL wake up and smell the coffee ffs. :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)