+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theo Walcott

re: Theo Walcott

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Joffy - have a look at this article in the Telegraph. Whilst it does depend on the amount of work you can do on your knee in rehab, you shouldn't necessarily let time be the deciding factor in recovery.

Baggio was back playing in 77 days!!
    Gives a sign of hope, positive mental attitude and all that, the only negative being the fact that to be like Baggio i'd have to grow a silly rats tail

Couldn't care less, he plays for @rse.

I actually feel sorry him, although svens decision to take him and not defoe was strange.
    Football(not money) life has been cruel for him and he deserves a chance to prove himself on the big stage. At times he is electric, like Defoe,Owen his ability to break away and score 25 yard goals is great to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    I might be having a knee op soon, hope it doesn't involve all that gubbins Joffs alluded to!
    What you got to have done Pents?

Quote Originally Posted by Joffyw
    I might be having a knee op soon, hope it doesn't involve all that gubbins Joffs alluded to!
    What you got to have done Pents?[/quote]

Not sure, booked in for an MRI next week and should get the results back a week later. The consultant chap thinks it may be a tear in the cartilage.

An Op seems the likely outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    What you got to have done Pents?[/quote]

Not sure, booked in for an MRI next week and should get the results back a week later. The consultant chap thinks it may be a tear in the cartilage.

An Op seems the likely outcome.[/quote]

I had 4 different ops over a 10 year period for this. If you get a keyhole op you'll be out that day and no real issues. If it's more serious then you're on crutches for a month with no weight bearing. When I gave up sports that involved running the pain stopped. The operations never really solved it. Cartilage issues are basically with you for life I've decided.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12