+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: City Tickets

City Tickets

Anybody any idea when they will go on sale? I expected them online today for some reason, I thought I read it somewhere.

Cheers guys.

re: City Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by metcalfe88
    Anybody any idea when they will go on sale? I expected them online today for some reason, I thought I read it somewhere.

Cheers guys.

No details have been released yet Metcalfe ..my lad was in the shop asking today ..

Wednesday at the latest I heard

iv just seen we are also live on the box, on ITV.
    quite a bonus really these 2 games, the money rovers make will have paid for cairney [ for me a total bargain at around 500,000 ] and gestede, so maybe a bit of room for GB to bring someone else in if he thinks we need it ??

Quote Originally Posted by blueandwhiteheart
    so maybe a bit of room for GB to bring someone else in if he thinks we need it ??
    He could put it to better use, spending to get rid of one or 2. Wonder how much it would cost to buy Orr out?

we have to pay them players either way, its wages or a lump of money to leave, so i wudnt waste money getting rid of them, just let them train with the reserves.
    I would spend any spare cash on somebody who GB thinks would help.

On sale now, and at much more reasonable prices that I anticipated, Adults ?20/15 Kids ?5 - view external link

Purchased this morning. I saw the prices, but the lady told me she had to sell the ?15 tickets first. Wonder why that is? But thanks for the info guys.

Definitely up for this one, wonder how many will bother with it being on telly?

Quote Originally Posted by accyrover
    Definitely up for this one, wonder how many will bother with it being on telly?
    It'll be the telly for me, as I'm on a late one in Carlisle that day and don't have a cat in hell's chance of making it to Manchester for kick off

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)