+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Le Inter National Predicto Compe, QF 1st Leg Results

Le Inter National Predicto Compe, QF 1st Leg Results

[b]This is how the Quarter Final Results currently look

Well Done to all 7 who entered (anybody know were tapped got to)

New Years Day Results Fixtures for Kel & Moorland 1st Leg

Western Sydney v Wellington Phoenix (Austrailia) AWAY WIN
    Rhyl v Prestatyn Town (Wales) HOME WIN
    Dungannon Swifts v Glentoran (Northern Ireland) AWAY WIN

Kel 4 - 4 Moorland

2nd January 2014 Results Fixtures for Judd & Tapped 1st Leg

Kilmarnock v Saint Mirren (Scotland) HOME WIN
    PSG v Real Madrid (World Friendly) AWAY WIN
    Pakistan Army v Pak Afgan Cleaning (Pakistan) DRAW

Judd 1 - 0 Tapped

3rd January 2014 Results Fixtures for Andover & Deezel 1st Leg

Adelaide United v Sydney (Austrailia) DRAW
    Caledonia AIA vPoint Fortin (Trinidad & Tobago) HOME WIN
    San Gwann v Kirkop United (Malta) HOME WIN

Andover 4 - 9 Deezel

4th January 2014 Fixture Results for Griff & Beast 1st Leg

Crusaders v Dungannon Swifts (Northern Ireland) HOME WIN
    Valletta v Tarxien Rainbows (Malta) HOME WIN
    Tynecastle v Leith Athle

re: Le Inter National Predicto Compe, QF 1st Leg Results

See I told youse on the other fred about this. How come Griff and Deez are getting maximum points, it all seems a bit dodgy to me. This is a very prestigious competition, and Griff and Deez are likely paying some off of the referees and players involved to ensure they win.

It's disgusting in my opinion.

Can someone explain to me what's going on. I've been away you know. Seems to me that Kenny has been hard done to, Kel and Moorlad are on the same intellectual plain, and this predicto comp has bin gannin on for ages. Feels like I were knocked ooot ages ago. Where's the crappy comp Tazzy lad?

Or is it all just a FARCE.

Tazzy is ofing midwinter breaks in his predicto TTNY. Just because off of one single set off of results youse can't elevate Kel to the same intellectual plain as me in fairness, he's an utter mong.

You can't of the ****e players comp until all the ****ing participants of been decided in fairness. That willn't of happened until I of knocked Kel out.

It's almost as farcical as England's cricket displays to be honest.

*YAWN*

Btw I of tried in vein to 'like' to TTN's post.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    Can someone explain to me what's going on. I've been away you know. Seems to me that Kenny has been hard done to, Kel and Moorlad are on the same intellectual plain, and this predicto comp has bin gannin on for ages. Feels like I were knocked ooot ages ago. Where's the crappy comp Tazzy lad?

There were a Mid-Winter and there has to be some sort of gap between Quarter Final 1st leg and 2nd Leg (Which is much harder but easier to gain points if yours Andover or Griff who did well with guessing the scores)

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr

There were a Mid-Winter and there has to be some sort of gap between Quarter Final 1st leg and 2nd Leg (Which is much harder but easier to gain points if yours Andover or Griff who did well with guessing the scores)[/quote]

What if my is TTNYear? Why do theirs make it easier?... Not that it matters to me like

What's in a? Preferential treatment it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear

There were a Mid-Winter and there has to be some sort of gap between Quarter Final 1st leg and 2nd Leg (Which is much harder but easier to gain points if yours Andover or Griff who did well with guessing the scores)[/quote]

What if my is TTNYear? Why do theirs make it easier?... Not that it matters to me like

What's in a? Preferential treatment it seems.[/quote]

what "Preferential treatment" i were just pointing out the two highest points scorers in the qualifiers? your in L

That's the sort off of tone he adopted with me before he kicked me out, merely for trying to explain that kel...

Oh **** it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)