+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the true positioning of fans views on BS as Manager?

What is the true positioning of fans views on BS as Manager?

Oh and to answer the original question, I wanted him gone when his contract came up for renewal, with a thank you for all his hard work to date.

Quote Originally Posted by IronworksFC
    I just think he should have told the fans he was playing a weakened side before you made an early sunday morning 100 and odd mile trip. There is more chance of winning the FA Cup by West Ham than the League cup semis v Man City.
    You deserve a better manager
    He did. Everyone knew he would be playing some of the kids.[/quote]

bl00dy hell, I wish I could change my username so I don't get confused with you right now.

Granted you are correct to a point, he did say that he would play youth, what he failed to say was he was going to play a formation so poor that they had no chance of winning, the fact that he would take off senior players at the point he needed to put more on and basically hang them out to dry.

Your support of the fat toad is baffling to me right now, how pleased will you be when he takes us down?, or will you spout

Quote Originally Posted by rednekst
    Jaffa I think you must have been locked in the deepest darkest mine for a couple of years to have views like that!

Shame on you.

Try forgetting that 'they' and 'he' are the chosen ones because they say so.

Stand tall and support us in the second division next season.

i'd never not be a west ham fan red!

but i know you have the same view on the current set up

Quote Originally Posted by Eggerts_Ears
    I just think he should have told the fans he was playing a weakened side before you made an early sunday morning 100 and odd mile trip. There is more chance of winning the FA Cup by West Ham than the League cup semis v Man City.

bl00dy hell, I wish I could change my username so I don't get confused with you right now.

Granted you are correct to a point, he did say that he would play youth, what he failed to say was he was going to play a formation so poor that they had no chance of winning, the fact that he would take off senior players at the point he needed to put more on and basically hang them out to dry.

Your support of the fat toad is baffling to me right now, how pleased wil

Your support of the fat

Quote Originally Posted by Eggerts_Ears

Granted you are correct to a point, he did say that he would play youth, what he failed to say was he was going to play a formation so poor that they had no chance of winning, the fact that he would take off senior players at the point he needed to put more on and basical

Granted you are correct to a point, he did say that he would play youth, what he failed to say was he was going to play a formation so poor that they had no chance of winning, the fact that he would take off senior players

Quote Originally Posted by NeLSon_manjaffa
    as they said about competing in europe etc ... time has gone by so surely there's only another year or two before we host europe's best teams

hope you are all as excited as i am
    Some people are never satisfied. The Bagel Brothers promised us Europe and on Saturday we travel across the Severn Bridge play Cardiff. Job jobbed.

I was right. Not one single poster on the entire footymad network, is dumb enough to think Sam Allardyce is the 13th best manager, in all the leagues worldwide.

So why is he being rewarded as if he is ??

Quote Originally Posted by Annesleyred1865
    It was on the Official WebSite so he did !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)