+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And Now For The Good News!

re: And Now For The Good News!

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06
    we beat cardiff on their turf, and we are out of the drop zone*

following this, many of our injured stars begin to regain fitness, and move seamlessly into the first squad. happy days.

*assuming palace draw or lose to spurs at whl

That's Fupped us then , as any team can win @ White Fart lane . I mean just look at us, we managed to score 5 goals in 2 games [/quote]

How the f$%k did we do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69
    I know we are likely to get murdered and everyone is focused on the bad parts of being a West Ham fan...and we have had this many times over the years and every time it seems to be the 'worst ever situation' apparently where we will 'never get out of the championship' and where the gates will 'fall dramatically'

HOWEVER

The good thing about supporting us is that we occasionally produce a jaw dropping win outr of nowhere. Remember the 4-1 win v Liverpool the year we went down ?...so you never know with us.

and if we lose to city, we lose...I don't expect us to win so anything other than a defeat and I will be pleasantly surprised...COYI !!!!!!

Quite agree, after 50years of supporting our team, I have realised in that time you occasionally get these unexpected results against so called unbeatable teams. Unfortunately you also have to expect the occasional banana skins... Swindon, Mansfield, Northampton etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06

following this, many of our injured stars begin to regain fitness, and move seamlessly into the first squad. happy days.

That's Fupped us then , as any team can win @ White Fart lane . I mean just look at us, we managed to score 5 goals in 2 games [/quote]

So you keep saying but if it floats your boat...

If you ask Danegee nicely he'll probably tell you it took several years to achieve that, statistically speaking!!

The good times are ahead. Believe in our team

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR

So you keep saying but if it floats your boat...

It's the only thing " keeping the boat afloat " about West Ham at the moment mate.

If you ask Danegee nicely he'll probably tell you it took several years to achieve that, statistically speaking!!
    [/quote]

Lmao, I don't think I'd have enough years left in my life to debate his statistics ..

I'm sure he must be a Tory MP in real life . They are the only other ones I know that spout off that much B

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)