+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: tv football (forest v derby)

tv football (forest v derby)

derby had 32000 (6000) from Chelsea and they did the championship proud, and it shown the massive gulf between the top of the two divisions. We had 14000 v west ham reserves.I myself would have gone myself had it been Chelsea for us but to pay for a ticket traveling costs etc when it is on the telly and knowing Sams likely team it was a no brainer. A warm settee can of beer, pundits and managers, no travelling and had we not won 5-0 we would have looked as stupid as west ham. I travel from stockport to some home and away games, but to pay out about £60 and travel when it is on the telly seems pretty stupid to me. the west ham fans who went were pretty brave and true football fans. it is only the greedy that say the FA CUP is a waste of time and they like it when (if) they win it

re: tv football (forest v derby)

Depends how much you want to support your team, I went on Sunday 300 mile round trip and I loved it, sure beats sitting at home with the wife in my ear lobe

yeah gives her time to bite someone elses earlobe

maybe the swingers pop round es***

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    yeah gives her time to bite someone elses earlobe

maybe the swingers pop round es***
    saves me job when I get home, you want to see the relief on my face when I get home and she's asleep