+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MBE's

MBE's

If anything needs to finally devalue these its Lino Carbosiero MBE for his "Hairdressing" For Phuck Sake !

I think he's realised it himself as now he's saying that its for his charity work.

But the nomination clearly says "he's been recognised for services to hairdressing".

?90 this chump charges for trimming Camerons hair ! (And it still looks a mess)

Even if it has been given for his work in charity I still don't think he should have it, its so easy for rich or well known folk to muster up money and such like for charity, its the folk doing menial jobs who just make ends meet who go out of their way with time and effort for no reward at all who deserve it.

re: MBE's

Phuck me next thing you know Carrot Phoney will be getting one for service towards footymad ...

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Phuck me next thing you know Carrot Phoney will be getting one for service towards footymad ...

These awards have been watered down over the years and mean absolutely nothing anymore, just like everything else in this Country, either sold off, shipped to India or taxed to the hilt, its a game for the privileged toffs and @rse lickers to win, after saying all that, Claretphoney would probably qualify

They do hand them out like toffees these days, although I still haven't got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel
    They do hand them out like toffees these days, although I still haven't got one.
    I haven't got one either, although I did get a nice letter from a Police Sargent based in Paddington Green for saving him from a bunch of asians who were trying to get his prisioner off him. His scariest time in the force he reckoned.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84
    I haven't got one either, although I did get a nice letter from a Police Sargent based in Paddington Green for saving him from a bunch of asians who were trying to get his prisioner off him. His scariest time in the force he reckoned.[/quote]

So your the bloke who prevented my Asian mates helping me to escape from that copper?

I can see the headline now

"Millwall Fan Rescues Police Office"

Quote Originally Posted by claw84
    I haven't got one either, although I did get a nice letter from a Police Sargent based in Paddington Green for saving him from a bunch of asians who were trying to get his prisioner off him. His scariest time in the force he reckoned.[/quote]

Bloody hell, they came all the way from Asia to free a prisoner.

Did you put any of these 'Asians' to sleep Claw and did you use your bayonet on them?