+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Government Trials...

Government Trials...

I love that statement, it really means, we are going to try this little ditty on all you good people of Britain and if "We" like it we will implement it regardless of any protests.

Whether you are a global warming freak, or like me you think its a load of gobbledegook we have to adhere to our true leaders which are the E U.

And they say our air pollution in a particular area of ours is not up to standard, so like a depraved man slobbering over a whore we jump for them (That's what you get for the fee of £53 Million a day membership of the E U ).

So 60 MPH on a 32 mile stretch of Motorway is going to solve it

For starters it's dangerous bringing the speed limit down to the same as lorries and coach's, and with all the road works going on around the Country because of bad future planning of them you are lucky sometimes to reach the national speed limit.

Paders, Can you see the Germans lowering their "NO speed limits" on the Autobahns to make the air cleaner ? They are just like

re: Government Trials...

I never do above 60mph in the Motorhome,I cant afford to with the price of diesel.. Wow...that gives me an idea,now i'm into supping whisky bigtime, maybe i could connect my p)ss bag to the tank..save CCF having to empty it.. Hmmm..