+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Blue Sea Of Ibrox

re: Blue Sea Of Ibrox

Quote Originally Posted by EastStand_Elite
    So far I've been labelled a Rangers fan, a Celtic fan, and a Hibs fan. Any more for any more
    Bore aff Dholly [/quote]

Now you think I'm a Don

Whoosh

AguyIknow.

Nobody really gives a phuck who you support.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995_Oh_My_Sides_
    AguyIknow.

Apart from you, how many times have you asked ?...

Quote Originally Posted by redscot
    AguyIknow.

Apart from you, how many times have you asked ?... [/quote]

Once in a serious way. And another twice to show him up.

Show me up? Aye right you are

Bump, for the fibber..

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy
    I'd be interested to know what poque and danni would think if a similar thing happened to Neil Lennon at the races?

After all, theres footage of him spitting at Rangers fans and uttering hate filled bigoted comments... Would they still label it a cracking story?

What a pair of clowns.. And I mean that in a pitying manner...

No sign of such footage. In fact you further went on and claimed that you had the footage but just couldn't post it.

With your willingness to tell porkies and invent "evidence" you could have a great career in plod ahead of you

Just because I cant post links doesnt mean the footage is not on here. Mook kindly posted it.

I also like how youve completely ignored my post about your change of tack as regards "AT" and "ON".

I like that, it shows a complete defeat and utter,utter humiliation on your part.

At least Erskine will benefit from your lies.

The link Mook posted was the same one I did. And even though it was posted by a rangers fans website even they didn't try to claim Lennon spat at rangers fans. What they titled the clip was

"Neil Lennon DOB Rant and Spitting On Rangers Scarf"

Claims of spitting On Rangers Scarf on the ground (which isn't even in the footage by the way) is a damn sight different to your claims of spitting at rangers fans. And not alone did you concoct a lie, you even went so far as to claim you had video evidence to support your lie.

As I say, you'll probably enjoy plod

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)