+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The prove

re: The prove

Moorland you did yourself with this post i offered solution Kel were better man and walked away is now in Le Inter World Compe Group A

see now your even calling kenny a cheater after all that you've posted siding with him?

were the poison nice?

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Tazzy, I'm not sure I want consort with all these CHEATING types in the paint pot cup.

I may of to withdraw my entrance from that particular compe.
    There will be so many rules in place penters anybody suspected of cheating in Le Inter World Compe or step out of line and not follow set rules will NOT progress[/quote]

Oh.

That's all right then.

Excally Tazzy lad, it seems we posted at the same time but had the same thought.

This behalfiour from other entrance STINKS.

I ofn't accused him off of cheating, Tazzy did, that were what I said. Tazzy said Kenny were a cheater, he's the games master, he must know.

Why does Kenny get a a second chance Tazzy? SHAM

KEL CHEATED. There's nee doubt about it, I of the prove. Kel should admit it and we can all get on with our lives. The games master then needs to apologise to Kenny for doubting his word and for taking the side off of all the Daley tramps.

TTNY SHOULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE REINSTATED.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    KEL CHEATED. There's nee doubt about it, I of the prove. Kel should admit it and we can all get on with our lives. The games master then needs to apologise to Kenny for doubting his word and for taking the side off of all the Daley tramps.

TTNY SHOULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE REINSTATED.
    So he moans like a bitch and gets a second bite. If Kel were cheating as is the accusation then I wood of got through. It's a trail of off deceit, that I have rarely got involved in cos I of bin away. But I can stay quiet no more. It's affecting my work.

My whole life is being affected TTNY, struggling to sleep and eat. I'm sure I'll struggle to drink tonight when I gan out as well.

I don't think Kenny should be reinstated, or youse either to be fair. But Kenny deserves an apology, and Kel should get a stern telling off of.

Oh so my FRED containing the real prove is being ignored?

IT'S THERE FOR ALL TO SEE

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    I'm sure I'll struggle to drink tonight when I gan out as well.
    I suspect you'll manage. Just drink to forget.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)