+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The prove

re: The prove

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    In a court off of law the accuser has to proof what they allege, not the other way round. I divvent of to prof nowt, buddy.
    This is more like a civil case "buddy" where the verdict would be reached on the balance off of probability, and not a criminal case. From the damning evidence I of seen youse certainly of a case to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    In a court off of law the accuser has to proof what they allege, not the other way round. I divvent of to prof nowt, buddy.
    This is more like a civil case "buddy" where the verdict would be reached on the balance off of probability, and not a criminal case. From the damning evidence I of seen youse certainly of a case to answer.[/quote]

tazzy lad, it's now quite clear that both Kenny and kel of been cheating, the Beast is now onto his second entrance, and the others of absolutely nee skill in this comp at predictoing. Now's the time to put moorlad and me into the final and bring this marathon to a conclusion. After all, we're the only two left in who divn't appear to be up to summat.

Turns out I div give a **** after all.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    This is more like a civil case "buddy" where the verdict would be reached on the balance off of probability, and not a criminal case. From the damning evidence I of seen youse certainly of a case to answer.[/quote]

What evidents? Post it here for all to see or are you LYING to try and get me scopped out?

This case is affecting my home life and I'm starting to feel a bit like Kevin Webster when he was on his ***** charge.

It's about time justice was done and the CORRECT course off of action taken. taz lad, you know what you have to do.

I'm the same tbh. Not only do I of to contend with a crying babby in the neet, this whole saga is also affecting my sleep too. I don't think I got more than have an hours kip last neet tbh.

To be accused off of cheating is lower than a giraffe's belly tbf and certain posters should be ashamed. If other entrance view me as a threat then why not just say so instead off of making up blatant lies?

this should be resolved on Judge Judy* or Jeremy Kyle

*nee idea if this is still on telly tbf

here's 5 simple pointers

1. as pointed out Kel did nothing wrong

2. two of the weeks flopster entered he cheated it were pointed out by certain posters even some of his own bucket fans were i were told to put my foot down so i did

3. Moorlando grow some ball's and just enter your entry who knows it's still anyone's game to get in the elite 4

4. a new rule will be added in the semi-final stay tuned

5. kenny if you spam anymore of the international competition threads with your dribble i will NOT enter you for next season's

Moorlando = ACE.

What's the new rule Tazzy?

"5. kenny if you spam anymore of the international competition threads with your dribble i will NOT enter you for next season's"

If you try and ban me you'll see more spam next season than you would at a worldwide Spam convention.

I AM SIMPLY WAITING FOR YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING. AS ARE OTHER FOLK WHO HAVE SEEN THROUGH THIS SHAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Moorlando = ACE.

What's the new rule Tazzy?
    Spam during the competition or abuse from other entrance to another entrance will result in an relevant points deduction which will take immediate effect

this will kick in during the Semi-Final's

everyone can thank Flopster later for this new rule being put in place

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)