+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leicester v Derby : /

Leicester v Derby : /

Should be a good game can't wait to watch it, should be a formality for Leicester I'm going for 3-1 home win, the sheep have suffered 2 defeats in a row so confidence may be a bit low, I was watching the highlights against Chelsea and I've nicknamed Eustace the useless.

re: Leicester v Derby : /

Well you never know, the sheep might put as much resistance as a 'lady of the night' trying to entice Tricky for a quickie!

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Should be a good game can't wait to watch it, should be a formality for Leicester I'm going for 3-1 home win, the sheep have suffered 2 defeats in a row so confidence may be a bit low, I was watching the highlights against Chelsea and I've nicknamed Eustace the useless.
    I am with you on the Eustace front.. I am a lone voice over on Derby Mad on this. Some seem to think he is world class rather than just a journeyman player who the ball hits from time to time. We could and should do better.

Angry, good morning what's happening sunshine, I'm with you on this one Eustace the useless, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Angry, good morning what's happening sunshine, I'm with you on this one Eustace the useless, sorry
    Alright fella. Eustace is a rock according to our lot. Mr average at best.
    Looking good this season with all the east mids teams in the mix.
    Fester have some sort of spell over us, so not so hopeful for tomorrow. Will be there though

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Well you never know, the sheep might put as much resistance as a 'lady of the night' trying to entice Tricky for a quickie!
    I don't pay for it,
    Ask yer wife,

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    Alright fella. Eustace is a rock according to our lot. Mr average at best.
    Looking good this season with all the east mids teams in the mix.
    Fester have some sort of spell over us, so not so hopeful for tomorrow. Will be there though
    [/quote] you'll be alright, forest took em to the cleaners, I was there to but sitting in the east stand with that crystal palace song ringing in my ear, the song soon died as the game went on smiling I was as for Eustace I was only fishing fella I don't know sod all about the player very dull lately was trying to get some of your lot over for a battle but ha ho

we never get anything there, this'll be a loss for sure.

And es***, i think the derby fans christened him that in his first stint here. I think the praise aimed at him him is because of the necessity of the position. He makes our formation work, but im sure steve will be looking to improve in the summer.

Roll on March,

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    we never get anything there, this'll be a loss for sure.

And es***, i think the derby fans christened him that in his first stint here. I think the praise aimed at him him is because of the necessity of the position. He makes our formation work, but im sure steve will be looking to improve in the summer.
    He won't have a choice he'll have to strengthen if you get promotion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast