+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: #F@ck off Sam Allardyce#

#F@ck off Sam Allardyce#

Highlight of the night for me was hearing the away fans tear into the fat man, but are the mancs turning into their neighbours across town and getting used to winning? Not so long ago they were League One

Slaughtering a poor, poor side yet all you could hear was the amazing West Ham support

I hope the dildos are now under no illusion that the fans want him out and the situation is only going to get worse if they don't act. I'm starting to think that they know he can't attract players and that is why they won't fire him during the window because another manager could and would want funds

Can't wait to see the gate for the return leg

re: #F@ck off Sam Allardyce#

listening to talksport this morning, his mate alan brazil is even saying fat mans time at whu is coming to a end. "F-CK OFF SAM ALLARDYCE, F-CK OFF SAM ALLARDYCE" - view external link

“We know the reasons why, but even those reasons will not save you in the end"

This sums the **** up

WE know the reasons why we are in the position we are, but he doesn't. He will never do what Holloway did and acknowledge he has taken this disjointed, old, rudderless side as far as he can and resign

It will be injuries. It will be better opposition. It will be officials decisions. It will be the colour of the kit. It will be the weather. It will be the war in Iraq

It will never be Sam Allardyce

ditto

a lot of ST holders have already bought mate so an inflated gate is my guess

if no advanced tickets bought, would have been an eye opener

been told three times this morning by other supporters 'lack of bums on seats will force change'

it's true but we are a loyal lot whatever bad hands we are dealt

this loyalty however, doesn't force change as quickly as many other clubs

they take the p1ss out of the loyalty

I get the impression, and actually hope, that although tickets have been pre paid, the official gate may be well above the actual bums on seats

What is the motivation for anyone to attend? We are hardly going to get back into it and it's not even entertaining to watch

Now, if the fat man wasn't at the club, I think they would have a pretty good gate. New manager, surely better football, maybe a couple of new signings

Not gonna happen, though

notts county fan here, i follow the irons results have done since the 70s, that fat **** allardyce is going to drag ya down, he left us for Bolton but dint have the bottle to tell the board, no he put a note under the door and done a runner, well i wish he,d do the same now but he wont, it,l cost millions to sack him that's why i think he,s still there. fat Judas ****er. ****ing clueless, hope ya get rid soon and stay up..u irons.

Forest Fan here
    If he had anyhting about him he should walk, you deserve better

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    ditto

a lot of ST holders have already bought mate so an inflated gate is my guess

if no advanced tickets bought, would have been an eye opener

been told three times this morning by other supporters 'lack of bums on seats will force change'

it's true but we are a loyal lot whatever bad hands we are dealt

this loyalty however, doesn't force change as quickly as many other clubs

they take the p1ss out of the loyalty

and there lies the issue.

I have a H&A ST and in the auto cup scheme. I know you like the owners but my seat for the return leg is £45. £15 for every other round, £30 for the away leg last night.

Money seems to be top priority at the expense of loyalty, tradition, entertainment, atmosphere and support.

So they have my money but my seat will be empty.

Will they care - not one little bit.

i have supported the owners mate but mainly with my 'debt and business' head on

the club are now on sound financial footing

the dithering and unwarranted loyalty to a total (unt, has certainly chipped a lot of my previous comments away

i know someone like you H+A ST and won't change it regardless of anything

him (and you) are what we would all call proper supporters, support regardless of anything

if football was like a supermarket, where you have to constantly please the customers or they go up the road, the board would have to react far quicker but clubs like us, newcastle, sunderland are abused for that great loyal support

i'm getting old, hate allardyce, have dropped off my attendance this season but would be back full tilt immediately with ANY change of manager

people keep sh1tting themsleves over 'who' but it's beyond that

change is priority as he id devoid of ideas and the squad confidence is shot so the 'who' is less crucial

we don't have time for fu(king about, change

Axe swinging closer for Sam
    It was little surprise to hear West Ham United fans asking Sam Allardyce to go forth and multiply. Eleven goals conceded in three days, and two cup exits condemned the Hammers to nothing but a relegation fight that few would be confident of them surviving.

No guts, no glory. 6-0 at Manchester City followed a 5-0 FA Cup humiliation at Nottingham Forest that was men against toddlers.

Allardyce?s squad is riven by injuries and bereft of spirit. They left Eastlands without a booking to their; City barely needed to shift beyond first gear and their passage to Wembley was a foregone conclusion from the first kick of the matchball. City?s stars skated through the mud, while Hammers slithered and stumbled.

Once West Ham conceded in the 12 minute, the rest of the narrative was as predictable as the plotline to a straight-to-video action flick. Meanwhile, their manager sheltered from the rain underneath a club-issue raincoat. For Steve McClaren?s ?wally in a b

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)