+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nicky Maynard

Nicky Maynard

According to TalkSport Nicky could be on the move again. This time to Wigan. That means we may see Nicky playing alongside Nick. What a pairing that could be.

re: Nicky Maynard

Agree with that. Nicky needs someone to bring the best out of him, and Nick might be just the one.
    When I saw the title I thought you would be advocating bringing Maynard back to Gresty Road. Apart from the finances, I am rarely a fan of bringing back players who have gone on to other clubs.

My opinion is that, if they are not playing regularly, then both Brayford and Maynard would be better off out of Cardiff and away from that odd little man Tan.

Thanks to a combination of injuries and being at the wrong clubs at the wrong time, Nicky has totally lost his way. 3 goals in the last 2 years suggests the next move is crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson
    3 goals in the last 2 years ...

What a waste of an undoubted talent!
    I just hope he's not resorted to the type who is happy to pick up his fat wage packet regardless.
    Very much doubt it, certainly hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    Agree with that. Nicky needs someone to bring the best out of him, and Nick might be just the one.
    When I saw the title I thought you would be advocating bringing Maynard back to Gresty Road. Apart from the finances, I am rarely a fan of bringing back players who have gone on to other clubs.

My opinion is that, if they are not playing regularly, then both Brayford and Maynard would be better off out of Cardiff and away from that odd little man Tan.
    Don't now about Nicky but Brayford was bought by Tan's guy & not Mackay, hence the reason he's not been played. Very unfair way to treat a player who's desperate to play.