+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad badges update

MillersMad badges update

Should be delivered to Redandgreen Towers on Friday, so all being well, they will be available in the Bluecoat this Saturday from whatever time my driver delivers me there (ie 1.30ish).

re: MillersMad badges update

Nice one. I'll be able to collect mine in 46 days and 5 hours...not that I'm counting the days.

Hang on to mine, miss first game Saturday (Plastic)
    Picked up an injury at work

Taxi ready and waiting.

See you all in Bluecoats from 1.30.

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.

(are they plastic for the real fans?)

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.

(are they plastic for the real fans?)
    Am not plastic jolly so mine will be made of gold ..

I"ll try to pop i for my 2, not going to match as i"m off to my Dads 80th birthday meal but i"ll try my best to be i bluecoats for a quick Erdinger!!

Thought I might not get them in time for tomorrow as I'm on holiday this week and they were delivered to my work in Queensbury, rather than home. But I went the extra mile (or 15) for you all and they will be on sale tomorrow. Though I say it myself, they look pretty good. So don't forget your 4 quids or multiples of for some!
    Moulin Rouge badges also available for 3 quid with 1 quid of each sale added to the charidee pot

Quote Originally Posted by redandgreen
    Thought I might not get them in time for tomorrow as I'm on holiday this week and they were delivered to my work in Queensbury, rather than home. But I went the extra mile (or 15) for you all and they will be on sale tomorrow. Though I say it myself, they look pretty good. So don't forget your 4 quids or multiples of for some!
    Moulin Rouge badges also available for 3 quid with 1 quid of each sale added to the charidee pot
    I will give you a big kiss tomorrow redandgreen

Quote Originally Posted by redandgreen
    Carrying all that coin around you'll need some strong pockets and good bodyguards - I hear balding overweight men are in short supply in the pub at that time on a Saturday afternoon

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast