+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens v Alloa

Queens v Alloa

Who's going ?

Count me in

re: Queens v Alloa

me and the allanbank guys looking forward to a good game

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn
    Who's going ?

Count me in
    I'll be there. Glutton for punishment but it's in the blood.

I'll be at the game but i think it'll be a poor crowd maybe 1300 or so. This is a very important game, as they all are.But we don't want the points gap increasing on the teams directly above Queens.
    Alloa will play their usual game trying to hit on the break, and trying to score from set- pieces.Caldwell will give them pace up front if he's fit to play.But i imagine they'll start with Kirk and Cawley supporting.Queens need to start taking their chances, oh for a composed finisher up front.The sooner we get a centre forward in the better and play Russell alongside him.I think we could have been 4 or 5 points better of if we had a decent centre.Let's hope the lads can manage a win.C'mon Queeeeeeens!

We totally demolished them last time we met, probably one of the best displays of the season so a repeat performance would do just fine.

I'll be there if I can finish work in time. Don't see a free flowing game here. Think Alloa will sit in and pack their defence, hoping to hit on the counter.

Good performance & great result from Queens today added in with 3 well worked goals .

No complaints from me , well done Queens

That's more like it
    What a surprise last seasons defence and we play 2 up front score 3 goals !!!
    I hope I have seen the last of the 4-2-3-1

10 points from last 15.

Credit to the Manager for selecting an attacking team today.

5 players signed up ( so they must be happy to play for the Manager ).

Hopefully this will pacify his doubters for a wee while.

Big game next week where a win will take us into a good position for the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by BigIain
    10 points from last 15.

Credit to the Manager for selecting an attacking team today.

5 players signed up ( so they must be happy to play for the Manager ).

Hopefully this will pacify his doubters for a wee while.

Big game next week where a win will take us into a good position for the end of the season

Could really do with another performance like that next week and another win .

We've still to record back to back wins in the league this season

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)