+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paddy Madden

re: Paddy Madden

Do we not need to make an investment in someone who can cut it in the Championship, Madden is either not good enough for even Yeovil or something has gone seriously sour over there

Quote Originally Posted by ExeterMiller
    Do we not need to make an investment in someone who can cut it in the Championship, Madden is either not good enough for even Yeovil or something has gone seriously sour over there
    The information coming out of Yeovil is that despite being injured for a large part of the season, he had a big bust up with Johnson, his gaffa, god knows what's gone off !

Maddens suppose to be hard work, has a bad attitude. He also clearly cant cut it in the championship so im not fussed that we havnt signed him, hes just a quick fix.
    Winnall not fussed about either, done okay in League 2 but we arnt in League 2 and are only looking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder_goal
    By the way my Rotherham friends, the fee isnt 300k, the fee is much lower, think in the region of 200k, which i think for a player of his calibre is not bad business.

Winnall and Madden upfront ?
    a player of his calibre? he's not that good!

anyway, you still here?

Quote Originally Posted by LiAmOfRuFc
    By the way my Rotherham friends, the fee isnt 300k, the fee is much lower, think in the region of 200k, which i think for a player of his calibre is not bad business.

anyway, you still here? [/quote]

This is my second favourite site in the world, you are my favourite rotherham united fan, is it any surprise i'm still here?

On Madden, all i remember is him ripping league one to shreads and getting Yeovil promoted, doubt he's become a bad player in just half a season.

I am pleased anyway, good strike force !. Who have you got playing for you lot these days upfront anyway ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder_goal

anyway, you still here? [/quote]

This is my second favourite site in the world, you are my favourite rotherham united fan, is it any surprise i'm still here?

On Madden, all i remember is him ripping league one to shreads and getting Yeovil promoted, doubt he's become a bad player in just half a season.

I am pleased anyway, good strike force !. Who have you got playing for you lot these days upfront anyway ?[/quote]

wouldn't let me like that post but cheers

We've got messi-esque legend Alex Revell! BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

One things for sure, as it stands, S****horpe have a far better strike force then us...

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic
    One things for sure, as it stands, S****horpe have a far better strike force then us...
    Means F all really, same as the fact Man United have a better strikeforce than us. Neither are in our division, neither will play against us and neither will have an effect on a game in our division.

Until S****horpe come up or we go down, I wouldn't worry about it.

As I said yesterday, he's a half season wonder.

We've a really good chance of signing Dicko anyway, keep your fingers crossed peeps. Between us and Bristol City I reckon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12