+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gay footballers / Racist police

re: Gay footballers / Racist police

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Cant do with the filth mesen,but we would be phucked without them... they did nothing wrong in my opinion in taking out the guy with the gun,the jury were quite right to find them not guilty..IMO
    What about the student in stockwell..lawful killing like ****,the killing of many yrs ago in Kensington of the fella in the traffic jam ...they never trace the old bill who did that!!

I know its a case of either me or them but these are trained marksman and some reason they kill them.

they didn't kill the 2 nutcases who killed the young soldier in Greenwich. Wondre why?

Met police 20 lawful killings,##

Unlawful killings 0, in my time

Some funny points made by a few, and some cracking initial points made by the OP Gaz.

Gays ? Know a few of them at work and get on well with them, they are no different from hetero***uals IMO, as long as they leave me and folk who don't want to get involved with them alone, which the ones I know do.

Good shout about the shower's though, never thought of it that way, If I had to shower with a group of men knowing that a couple of them was gay I suppose I'd feel a bit (for the want of a better word) queer as in showering with women, you wouldn't want to press skin with all the females in the shower with you, but being a hetero***ual you'd certainly have a jolly good look at them all so probably a gay guy would do the same with males ?

Police ? As Alf says we could not do without them, for me there are some good, some bad, but like any large establishment when the $hit hits the fan they will protect their own to the hilt.

Media ? Full of $hit the lot of them, CNN, BBC, Sky, ITV

Cheers Alto I knew I could rely on you

Lion1 what is wromg? Or are you just still drunk on the appointment of Ollie?

As for the rest who did or didn't comment I guess you don't really give a toss as said by Paders

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    Cheers Alto I knew I could rely on you

Lion1 what is wromg? Or are you just still drunk on the appointment of Ollie?

As for the rest who did or didn't comment I guess you don't really give a toss as said by Paders
    ####

Was only joking gaz,good and bad in everyone and at the end of the day we need them.

I sometimes work with the old bill and t.b.h. I feel most of them over the yrs get hardend by the job.They see a lot which we don't and wouldn't want to see.

Good job I was too Lion1

Hope all's as best as can be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12