+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miller to Bolton...

Miller to Bolton...

...So the new board reports!!
    I bloody well hope not, because without some serious ambition being demonstrated in getting in a suitable replacement, we will go down.
    I honestly feel a fit and motivated Miller is the difference between relegation and staying in league one!!

re: Miller to Bolton...

Having reported that we're currently spending 71% of turnover on the side I can see why freeing up a large wage and making some money would appeal to the board. Don't rule it out.

Yes and I can also see how relegation would appeal to our esteemed BoD.
    After all that would be one step closer to being "a nice little non league club" wouldn't it?

Can't see why they would want him on current form. I'd be happy to let him go if Kav thinks he can get someone a bit more interested in.

The sooner we get rid of Miller the better. When he first came he was excellent but he has been crap ever since his injury.

Only one league goal, two sendings off and time on the injured list means he has been a liability this season.

I wonder if Kav has started dropping him from the starting eleven so that he does not trigger the 12 month extension to his contract.

I just don't understand where people are coming from when they say he is our best player.

Miller has been lackluster at best this year.

He has become a heart breaker and a part time player for too many reasons

Great News if true, he's becoming an embarrassment with his continuous falling over, and lazy attitude and brings absolutely nothing to the team!

Hmmm.
    Should we maybe hang fire and see who or what any potential replacement for Miller consists of?
    I remain unconvinced we would get anybody who would improve the situation and we certainly have no one on the books at present who "can do a job for us"

Haha, MillerForScotland, your username will be broken, your username will be broken

And it's that kind of childish-calling that has driven hordes from this site, I hope you're happy

You, meanwhile, haven't appeared in the slightest bit childish with your post above, eh orfc??
    But who knows, if you keep trying, you MIGHT achieve those kind of standards.
    Driven hordes away from tis board.
    Best laugh this year so far.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)