+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens now?

What happens now?

Kel has seen reason finally and has dropped out off of the competition. I'm not gan to take a free run through to the semi final, so I of refused to enter because it wouldert be fair, and everyone knows that I am always scrupulously* honest.

Now we find that Kenny has been given a free entrance into the semi final even though the games master thinks he's cheated earlier in the tournament. Not content with that the games master has also seen fit to award Kenny 4 points for **** all.

Now we also of TTNY angling for a place in the Quarter final as well, this entire thing is quickly becoming a farce.

re: What happens now?

Aye. It's also worth pointing out that ALL Cumbrian entrance of been fair and above bored in this predictocomp. It's them cheating southerners what of been shamefully manipulative, and proberly been conniving behind honest folks' backs.

Yous can all drop out and give me a free run to the final if you want.

I'm here on merit.

AND I'M GAN ALL THE WAY. HOO YESSSS edit

The semi finals are now gan to be terribly unfair for all concerned, Kenny will be gan into his match refreshed and raring to gan, while some other entrances will of had a tough slog through the group stages and some very difficult Quarter Final games.

This is a situation that can't be allowed to happen. I'm frankly outraged that Kenny has been reinstated, and I have to repeat that he must be scopped back out again.

Griff should drop out and save himself the humiliation.

Doesert matter what he does (even when he cheats), the games master has his favourites. This competition has obviously been weighted against the Cumbrian contingent right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore666
    Beast, whichever one off of us gans through will gan through on MERIT. Unlike Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Beast, whichever one off of us gans through will gan through on MERIT. Unlike Kenny.[/quote]

Youse just ofn't been caught yet.

The whole ****ing tournament has been massively devalued by these allegations and counter allegations. Tazzy hasert exerted himself effectively, he should of squashed the entire thing right at the start. Kel's behalfiour has been a ****ing disgrace. But for the games master to reinstate Kenny heaps insult on top off of insult for those off of us who love well run predictocomps.

Some people here of been shanning themselves recently over this, especially Kel and the games master. Ganging up and cyber bullying somebody is right out off of order in my opinion.

i forsee the whole compo being ABANDONED, which as i'm in an almost certainly unassailable 9 - 4 lead is a DISGRACE

#signofthetimes

Tazzy could just decide you're worthy off of a points deduction or summat if youse fart, so youse aren't safe yet. He's a pretty harsh games master as Kenny found out earlier. Mind youse it turned out Kenny was just suspended, and now it's the rest off of us what of to suffer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)