+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shaun: a return to the fold?

Shaun: a return to the fold?

If the Blades have taken Paynter on loan, would there be any chance of us getting Shaun Miller back for a while?

He's done not much more than rise from their bench 11 times this season, with no goals and two bookings.

Might he welcome a spell back, or would WE be dead against it?

Personally, I felt sorry for him when he was so harshly sent off against Evans's Crawley, and then simply couldn't get himself going again. A very bad injury followed soon after he went to Sheffield.

I always admired his quick-wittedness and ability to sort his feet out quickly in front of goal. If Bradders were still getting behind the defence and supplying the ammunition, as for that goal from Mesca (congratulations to Jeff Stelling for avoiding the trap), then he could do well.

If not, then will we be reduced to giving Ajay a start once more until the notorious pubic bone settles down again? It hardly makes the pulse quicken.

re: Shaun: a return to the fold?

In my opinion he was never good enough for us in the first place nevermind now. I'd play poggs there when fit with Ajay and Vadaine as backup.

Before I type this, I will go on record to say it'll never happen. I know of a very experienced striker who has just left Crystal Palace and wants to play closer to the midlands. Wonder what he'd say if we offered him a couple of games.

... Looks like he might be going to Leicester.

Please Please can he take AJ with him the sooner the better.

Totally agree he has had more chances than any body to put it bluntly probably wouldnt score in a you know what we have needed a goalscorer since Pogs got injured. Why didnt we go for Madden surely wages wouldnt have been a problem as Yeovil were low payers. It will be interesting to see where AJ ends up next season. Conference.!