+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One win in six?

One win in six?

I'm going g to get myself in an Anderson shelter for this one!!!!!!

re: One win in six?

No one gives a **** zzzzzzzzzzzz

you **** rat

Well FAILDale you clearly do as i have been making this point about quality of opposition for weeks and you've made a show of yourself trying to rubbish it. Oh dear.

For those with any intelligence will realise last night is almost inconsequential. We were always going to struggle against the bigger spending sides. To think we were going to walk all over all of them is deluded.

the more important game is next week and Brighton. We must win those six pointers to keep in the chasing pack. If it does turn to one in six alarm bell might be heard in the distance and not because of a run or rubbish form guides but because of the opposition next week solely.

A win next week and one in one or two in six very good news as we haven't lost ground to a chasing team. Its about each game on its merit not on pr and spin about how many in a row.

Rattea does have a point here.you are aiming for promotion this year and if that happens it can only spell disaster for you.if you can't beat any of the teams gunning for promotion in the championship how do you think you will get on in the premiership?every game in the prem you will need to be on top form and be up for every game.if you can't get up for the games against championship promotion hopefuls how will you get on in the prem?
    When you can get results against the top teams you will get considered as promotion condenders not pretenders.
    We are the opposite,struggle against the lower teams in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    I'm going g to get myself in an Anderson shelter for this one!!!!!!
    I think in your case a tin foil hat will do.

I'm happy for you, we lost and you love it. I sincerely hope that we lose all our remaining games, so that you are even happier.

Glad youre happy Rat, I bet your jumping for joy, but I am still so so glad we got rid of Clough.

One question Rat, why do you say 'we' when talking about Derby as you're obviously NOT a Derby supporter?

Why one win in six?We did win one of those so why not no win in three and one of those was in the cup so really no win in two.
    You can massage anything to make it look better or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    Well FAILDale you clearly do as i have been making this point about quality of opposition for weeks and you've made a show of yourself trying to rubbish it. Oh dear.

For those with any intelligence will realise last night is almost inconsequential. We were always going to struggle against the bigger spending sides. To think we were going to walk all over all of them is deluded.

the more important game is next week and Brighton. We must win those six pointers to keep in the chasing pack. If it does turn to one in six alarm bell might be heard in the distance and not because of a run or rubbish form guides but because of the opposition next week solely.

A win next week and one in one or two in six very good news as we haven't lost ground to a chasing team. Its about each game on its merit not on pr and spin about how many in a row.

I dont give a flying **** about what you post!

IF you actually read my posts you would ahve not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)